Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I am quite upset with makers of LMYAM. Here i was looking forward to the love track between Sahil and Shivani. You know the usual, boy meets girlEmbarrassed How and where did they meet? how was the first meeting? What were their first impressions of each other and exactly how do they fall for each other. What attracts them to each other...so many questions. But what do i get to see? Sahil asking Shivani to marry him directly! 
Even the love marriage story of S-S seems like an arranged one for me since they have given no background to this trackUnhappy

what about you guys?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NabighatanutesnikhilageetarrylineOmaRamdassBinge-AngelaKaParI-Being-HumanRoze12sajni786-MamuKiBhanji--Priya01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love track feels aadha adhoora" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
May be they want to show the story of Love v/s arrange after marriage which is totally blah.Afterall we need to learn about how they fall in love..They could bring the marriage track along with S's sister track a bit later..Till then could show us the leads friendship  & SS love track.

But leap looked quite OTT.

So basically they will show the effect n side effect of marriage Be it Love or arrange..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NabighatanutesWhiteNights.-AngelaKaParI--Priya01Surish

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Hi Neetz Hug hope u r fine ...happy to see u hereSmile

Well CVs main focus is on the marriages ...that's why they are rushing the love story...guess CVs will show how life partners maintain their married life n through what they go whether it's love or arranged marriage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NabighatanutesWhiteNights.-AngelaKaParI-Surish

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Well yeah it does seem adhora adhora...but i guess the cvs wanna show marriage scenario more then the love story...i mean in every other serial there is a love story thing...but maybe Shivani and Sahil's love story would be shown in flashback in the show...as in them telling their families ke hum aise miley...

But abhi to filhaal their marriage seems to be an uphill task...as per the article...Sahil would have to fight for it...and that would be worth watching...right???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliktanutesWhiteNights.Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I think their main focus is marriage

Pahle shaadi karo phir dekhenge

But Sahil Shvani marriage wont happen so easily it will be dhamakeday for sure as Sahil is shown rule breaker

So may be he will just bring his dulhaniya on same day when his big bro brings it but in a twisted way ,

Bechra Shivani is really gonna be an unwelcomed bahu in Sesodiya Parivaar with Manasi getting all attention and love Thanks to Sahil Shivani  adha adoora pyar LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikNabighatanutesWhiteNights.-AngelaKaParI-Surish

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Neetz! HugParty you know what I am partying forLOL feels like I am replying to your thread after ages!!:(

Yes, the leap was totally unexpected.. but I do hope we get their story in flashes or so.. Mansi asking Shivani about how they met et all would be nice! Maybe they are treating every angle of the story so that they have story-telling to do when the arrange-marriage-d couple begin to know each other.I liked how Saahil was totally cool about his gf's call infront of his bhabhi and bhai.. LOL

Edited by Binge - 10 August 2012 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikNabighatanutesWhiteNights.-AngelaKaParI--Priya01Surish

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@Binge true yaar...even i loved the scene in which Sahil says duty call...and when they all look at him confused he says girlfriend...awwwiiieee...he is so honest in front of Mansi and Anoop...I loce his honesty...well and yes I think their love story will be shown in flashbacks only...abhi to marriage seems to be the main focus of the cvs...

And yes Shana definitely mushkil buhat honey wali hai for Sahil...he would have to convince rebel and fight with his own family memebers for his lady love...and plus Raj Laxmi said tht they have a huge family and everyone is so different from one another...so lets see hw Sahil convinces all...he wont give up thts for sure...and since he is the baby of the house...they will...one day...agree for the marriage...but wht happens after marriage we ll see...abhi ke liye lets see hw Sahil rebels with his family...just cant wait for it!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliktanutesWhiteNights.Binge-AngelaKaParI-ShanUlasSurish

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I full compliance with you all. This film might have  dissipated into an uninspiring, hodgepodge of poorly executed sequences on the onset. There was a three year leap revealing insufficient details to make the main characters and situations, intriguing, captivating some viewers' interest and piquing their curiosity. The omission of it's back story and context probably was done intentionally to create suspense and drama in order to keep us enthralled. Exposition can be delivered at any point in any serial, so don't be alarmed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.Binge-AngelaKaParI--Priya01Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.