Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Parichay Off screen pics-UPDATED!! (Page 5)

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

very nice pics, Samir looking great and later I realized actually everyone looking damn good. LOL

I dont know why I never realised EK was short.LOL in the pic with Samir I realized, he is 5'10, EK is wearing 3" heels and still is bout 3' short. so what should be her height? Maths ques hai, i will leave itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambu

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the pics unusual Thumbs Up The pics are really great, the best was of SINAL and the twins pics Clap SS with AC1 and KN with AC2 are also nice, and yeah AC1 is much better looking than his twin Wink looks like SS n AC1 bond wellSmile Off or on screen didn't like Richa at all Dead

Maybe SINAL as a couple photo wasn't taken to keep the audience on hook to wait for their reunion Wink and the IF interview was to calm the flustered fans me thinks Wink Am sure all the SINAL fans would have watched that video couple of times Tongue LOL 

As far as EK and SS's dosti is concerned its always been there,Wink as she was busy with her movies she hadn't concentrated on the soaps.Ouch and now that she's back she's started her concentration from the show which has more issues than her other shows.Ouch Am sure none blamed the actors for the condition the show is in today, its always been the CVs who time and time again dragged the show to the bottom with their copy pasting Dead. hopefully with EK's guidance the show will improve in getting back its lost charm, which has always been and will be- the man of the show Kunal chopra Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaDrivemecracy.Boss.chitsssSilambuRush2220

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Thanks for posting the pics unusual Thumbs Up The pics are really great, the best was of SINAL and the twins pics Clap SS with AC1 and KN with AC2 are also nice, and yeah AC1 is much better looking than his twin Wink looks like SS n AC1 bond wellSmile Off or on screen didn't like Richa at all Dead

Maybe SINAL as a couple photo wasn't taken to keep the audience on hook to wait for their reunion Wink and the IF interview was to calm the flustered fans me thinks Wink Am sure all the SINAL fans would have watched that video couple of times Tongue LOL 

As far as EK and SS's dosti is concerned its always been there,Wink as she was busy with her movies she hadn't concentrated on the soaps.Ouch and now that she's back she's started her concentration from the show which has more issues than her other shows.Ouch Am sure none blamed the actors for the condition the show is in today, its always been the CVs who time and time again dragged the show to the bottom with their copy pasting Dead. hopefully with EK's guidance the show will improve in getting back its lost charm, which has always been and will be- the man of the show Kunal chopra Star
WelcomeSmile Well said! even i watched that video 2-3 times lolz. I really hope ekta fixes all the mess that has done in her absenceBig smile
Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the pic...Smile...all pic are awesome...especialy the family pic was superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.

Go to top