•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
when bittuji was not able to bail RK and RK was in jail for 4 days at tat time also RK dint shout on bittu and didnot utter a word ...bittuji is RK's secretary and he is his person even after so many insults and all RK never showed his anger on bittuji... RK is a person who cares a lot abt his ppl and never hurt them thro his words or actions ... he dint even told a word to mukund's mom who insulted him indirectly thro media...RK is not a person who cares abt anything seriously and who never take revenge or atleast show anger on others and  is a very very nice person from heart ...
MB hurted him v v v badly in front of the whole unit and send him jail ... for this RK might take revenge for a few days or months but somewhere he will be nice to MB

Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolestsh

πŸ‘πŸΌ agreed
thanks

u seem very optimistic person πŸ˜† .. it didnt come to me in that way πŸ˜†

@sparkle2985- I agree wit ur post n welcum 2 the forum, gud 2 c an "IPKKND" fan came in "MEIEJ" forum.😊
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@sparkle2985- I agree wit ur post n welcum 2 the forum, gud 2 c an "IPKKND" fan came in "MEIEJ" forum.😊
thank u
Originally posted by NoorFatima

u seem very optimistic person πŸ˜† .. it didnt come to me in that way πŸ˜†

its ok everyone has their own opinion😊
I love the way he approaches problems. He is devilish but I don't know why but i see good in him. He is so polite and he did say that the only reason why he destroyed MB's reputation was because she put him through jail other wise he would have forgiven her.