Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali...n how ppl change... (Page 7)

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

loved ur analysis 

ya she is cheating her brother,,,dnt know how arnav will react to this.

anjali's love is so blind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

601109 Groupbie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Yes she is deceiving everyone and what will her family do when they find out.Beautiful,well written.I like to see how the family members handle this cause Angela stated that Arnav started lying to her.Love Barun&Sanaya u rock guys.Tons and tons of love to u

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hmm.. good one!
Anjali is a mystery alright.. 

She was the most caring sister.. the one who wanted him to fall in love.. the one who tried hard to get Nani to accept Lavanya, thinking Arnav loved Lavanya, hence she brought Khushi to teach her.. well blackmailed Khushi.. and got her to teach Lavanya.. point 1 .. she is like her brother.. she made a deal.

She understands her brother... she knows he would do anything for his family.. he knows he cannot stand the sorrows of others .. still she stopped trying to find out the reason for his elopement.. after the first day.. 

She was happy yes.. she was her bubbly self, till Shyam was around. Once Shyam was accused, we saw her break down.. we saw her imagine that Arnav loves Khushi more, which is why he kicked Shyam out. When did she change .. when Arnav told her that he got married to Khushi because of her.. and that she is still the most important person in his life and nothing will change.. 

and still.. she lies and hides things from her brother.. the same Arnav who she accused of lying to her.. one, she is a hypocrite.. how dare she? two, Arnav never lied, yes he does lie at times and he did hide the secret of the marriage, but that was in order to protect Anjali, what's Anjali doing? she is doing it for her own selfish reasons. 

Now another question, does she trust Shyam who she has known for 4 years more than her brother who she has known for the past 29 years? yes, because he is her husband.. her God.. Dead .. she hasn't seen the facts yet against him, true.. but will she ever believe them? She is not strong.. she needs someone's support always.. she needs  a man in her life.. and she needs everything around her to be fine.. Shyam was kicked out.. she lost him.. now he is coming back and she needs that, even though she knows Arnav would not like it.. I doubt she has thought about how Arnav would react.. but I think for now, she is happy sneaking around.. shame on her! After all her brother has been through in order to protect her from him! She knows her brother married Khushi in order to protect her from Shyam, but he is happy with Khushi now.. has he thought about how that marriage will be affected if Shyam comes back into their lives? What is she thinking? 

What is Anjali thinking? Is she going to be sneaking around with Shyam the rest of her life... So here is my question..  if she loved Shyam so much, why doesn't she move out of RM and live with Shyam.. live in his house? Then Arnav will be forced to bring her back.. hence bring Shyam back.. Shyam is a lawyer.. cant he afford a house? maybe even a small rented house? Has she not thought why Shyam hasn't even suggested that? Why isn't Anjali suggesting it? Is she also that cheap, that she cannot leave the comforts of RM and the support of her family.. yes, she needs everyone around her.. she needs to be the center of attraction.. but then again there was a talk of moving out earlier.. remember? I don't get it.. It's all very confusing.. all I know is Anjali is wrong.. and Arnav when he finds out will be destroyed.. and hopefully he will not take out his anger on Khushi.. that's all I care about .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

601109Avi64Punkin22Fazila~

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by SSB28

Nice post fuzzy ... But I do not think that Anjali will blackmail ... But you never know what will happen in the future ... We have many options regarding Shyam's re entry in RM ... And this could be one of them but we have to wait and watch to know how he will come back Smile ... But I am just loving this track Smile
Rem the abortion? she did try to kill herself...

Yeah that is a point but wasn't she out of her mind then ... Her mental state was quite bad then ... And now she seems focused ... But you are right I think to get her husband back she can do anything ... As everything is fair in love and war and for her this is love Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

601109Fazila~

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Agree to each and every word you said...!!!!!!

Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Hmm.. good one!
Anjali is a mystery alright.. 

She was the most caring sister.. the one who wanted him to fall in love.. the one who tried hard to get Nani to accept Lavanya, thinking Arnav loved Lavanya, hence she brought Khushi to teach her.. well blackmailed Khushi.. and got her to teach Lavanya.. point 1 .. she is like her brother.. she made a deal.

She understands her brother... she knows he would do anything for his family.. he knows he cannot stand the sorrows of others .. still she stopped trying to find out the reason for his elopement.. after the first day.. 

She was happy yes.. she was her bubbly self, till Shyam was around. Once Shyam was accused, we saw her break down.. we saw her imagine that Arnav loves Khushi more, which is why he kicked Shyam out. When did she change .. when Arnav told her that he got married to Khushi because of her.. and that she is still the most important person in his life and nothing will change.. 

and still.. she lies and hides things from her brother.. the same Arnav who she accused of lying to her.. one, she is a hypocrite.. how dare she? two, Arnav never lied, yes he does lie at times and he did hide the secret of the marriage, but that was in order to protect Anjali, what's Anjali doing? she is doing it for her own selfish reasons. 

Now another question, does she trust Shyam who she has known for 4 years more than her brother who she has known for the past 29 years? yes, because he is her husband.. her God.. Dead .. she hasn't seen the facts yet against him, true.. but will she ever believe them? She is not strong.. she needs someone's support always.. she needs  a man in her life.. and she needs everything around her to be fine.. Shyam was kicked out.. she lost him.. now he is coming back and she needs that, even though she knows Arnav would not like it.. I doubt she has thought about how Arnav would react.. but I think for now, she is happy sneaking around.. shame on her! After all her brother has been through in order to protect her from him! She knows her brother married Khushi in order to protect her from Shyam, but he is happy with Khushi now.. has he thought about how that marriage will be affected if Shyam comes back into their lives? What is she thinking? 

What is Anjali thinking? Is she going to be sneaking around with Shyam the rest of her life... So here is my question..  if she loved Shyam so much, why doesn't she move out of RM and live with Shyam.. live in his house? Then Arnav will be forced to bring her back.. hence bring Shyam back.. Shyam is a lawyer.. cant he afford a house? maybe even a small rented house? Has she not thought why Shyam hasn't even suggested that? Why isn't Anjali suggesting it? Is she also that cheap, that she cannot leave the comforts of RM and the support of her family.. yes, she needs everyone around her.. she needs to be the center of attraction.. but then again there was a talk of moving out earlier.. remember? I don't get it.. It's all very confusing.. all I know is Anjali is wrong.. and Arnav when he finds out will be destroyed.. and hopefully he will not take out his anger on Khushi.. that's all I care about .. 

i was thinking along the same lines... why didn't she move out with her husband... and remember shyam said the house is almost complete and just a little of second storey is left... he said he didn't want Anjali in such a place cause of her health and they'll move out on completion... Anjali could have been adamant that she wanted to go with him... and to keep his cover he would have had to agree... but nothing happened... I'll tell you why... Anjali cannot take a stand... oh she can EBM for all she cares... but she can't take a stand of her own which doesn't involve others caring for her 24'7!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

601109boreddamselFazila~

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Love is love ...there is no name...sometimes you love someone so much that you become blind to see the actual truth...Anjali cannot see truth

Fazila~

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Good morning from California and totally agree with you dear...

Fazila~

Go to top