Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Good morning from California and totally agree with you dear...
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your analysis of Anjali's character..I am not sure why but I see a twist coming up with her too. Although I can understand her being upset with Khushi etc etc...how did she overlook the fact that her brother was kidnapped by Shyam for money, or was that ignored because of no proof. 
Perhaps the twist could be she wants Shyam back to get revenge and is not as ditsy as they portray her.
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A good angle of looking at a spoilt sister who is only thinking of herself!!!! Her husband was thrown out of the house and no evidence has been given for his crime. She has always got what she wanted and now to punish her brother, she will take on a negative role!!!!Edited by jessjazz - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice post fuzzy... I agree with u... I was thinking the same when she's talking to arnav at the pool side... When the truth will come out... Then her chotey will be heart broken... 😭
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
too true dear this sweet bubbly and nice woman has become what we see today
i guess we cant really blame her if now her husband is the person she wants to be closest to instead of her chotte who she couldnt do without
i guess this was bound to happen those who predicted that she would turn out to be the main villain are kind of right
well we hope she doesnt manage to alienate her family for creep because when she comes to know about him it wont be pretty at all
cheers for pm

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow, beautiful analysis Fuzzy!!! Anjali's behavior is freaking me out sometimes... She is playing games with shyam behind Arnav's back.. If Anjali is like a mother to Arnav I will say he is more like a dad to her... He is the one who is taking care of her every single need not snakewa... My only question is how can a woman be this blind and stupid.?.. She was so angry at arnav thinking he lied to her but what is she doing now.. For goodness sake that man kidnapped and wanted to kill her brother and even after knowing the truth still refuses to believe it... Why can't she recall past memories like why shyam was never around when Kushi was working at RM, the engagement ring is the biggest proof..  oh I don't what to think of her actually.. she is one of the most selfish people on planet right now... I am so glad Kushi is with Arnav coz she is the only person he can trust more than anything...
i
Edited by babes25 - 11 years ago
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmm..nice analysis of urs.
Thanx 4 d pm
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best thing in the morning ❤️

Hehe here I am .. my presentation rescheduled .. so using time more efficient ly here 🤣

AWsome post... brilliant analysis :👍🏼...

Can you please give some consultancy to our dear CV, and I donno why CV can not show a stronger women .. though I like nani

U are right at point of Divorce track, why they r not thinking about divorce .. not a person in the RM...
Ohh I forgot this SP, they can not show it :P
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome post
great one
can you please write your ideas to cvs so they don't mess up with their called "baby"
love reading your post
thanks for sharing 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
super post!!! but M not so happy wid Anjali...yeah she luves her family,bhai...but she is lieing to dem for shyam...ughh!!!