Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali...n how ppl change... (Page 3)

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 667

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
If she really has to blackmail the family, I hope Dadi uses her arrogance and tells Anjali that her right place is in her husband's house and should indeed leave her Maika.  So should all in the family including Nani and Arnav because at the end of the day she is lying to her brother and Arnav should make tough decision like he does as ASR.  Use that attitude even with his sister but at the same time give her invisible protection when she is moved out of RM.
 
Anjali needs to move out of RM for her to see Shyam's real character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

pavi1 IF-Rockerz
pavi1
pavi1

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5084

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
good analysis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 6940

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Nice post fuzzy ... But I do not think that Anjali will blackmail ... But you never know what will happen in the future ... We have many options regarding Shyam's re entry in RM ... And this could be one of them but we have to wait and watch to know how he will come back Smile ... But I am just loving this track Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

If she really has to blackmail the family, I hope Dadi uses her arrogance and tells Anjali that her right place is in her husband's house and should indeed leave her Maika.  So should all in the family including Nani and Arnav because at the end of the day she is lying to her brother and Arnav should make tough decision like he does as ASR.  Use that attitude even with his sister but at the same time give her invisible protection when she is moved out of RM.
 
Anjali needs to move out of RM for her to see Shyam's real character.
Clap
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 22041

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Fazzy i agree with u ... She can lie to her bro but he cant lie... If he did means he is no more her chotey & her drama ... She is playing hide & seek with everyone ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 4643

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i agree with each and every word of ur fuzzy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Wonderful analysis Fazzy i agree with u ... She can lie to her bro but he cant lie... If he did means he is no more her chotey & her drama ... She is playing hide & seek with everyone ...
so true...i forgot that point...thanks pinky :))))))) 
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

Nice post fuzzy ... But I do not think that Anjali will blackmail ... But you never know what will happen in the future ... We have many options regarding Shyam's re entry in RM ... And this could be one of them but we have to wait and watch to know how he will come back Smile ... But I am just loving this track Smile
Rem the abortion? she did try to kill herself...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Main Villian is going to be Anjali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Ash95   Replies: 128   Views: 24351

Ash95 128 24351 31 August 2012 at 5:59pm by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Khushi needs to change her hair style

2

Author: amairap   Replies: 15   Views: 1819

amairap 15 1819 29 April 2012 at 12:13pm by Xaffi
ANJALI PREGNANT

2 3 4 5

Author: mittusingh   Replies: 37   Views: 7594

mittusingh 37 7594 14 February 2012 at 12:46pm by SWEEBILLI
Dear Diary...[~by Anjali~] Short Story [page 16]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .hea.   Replies: 138   Views: 20584

.hea. 138 20584 15 December 2011 at 7:24am by RiyaDutta
I am pissed at Anjali!

Author: Sneha0918   Replies: 5   Views: 1729

Sneha0918 5 1729 12 December 2011 at 3:12pm by LuvShuv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index