Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nyc post fazzy...

i agree with u..anjali has changed alot...

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis Fuzzy... i wonder whats cooking in that head of her's?? If Arnav comes to know that she was being deceptive then he'll surely break...Someone whom he blindly trusts with her life... someone whose always been the most important person to him all his lies, decieve him?? It is bound to break the dam he's kept build all these years... I don't know who that person is... obvious guess - Shyam or someone whose helping her reach Shyam...

And also the growing closeness to Khushi... despite his being he's started to confide in her... so, obviously if he breaks, Khushi will be the one lending him her strength... And i'd want to watch it...

If the next track is a bro-sis track I'll be more than happy... some problem they both face as an individual rather than two separate people... anyday better than another MU...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Avi64

Great analysis Fuzzy... i wonder whats cooking in that head of her's?? If Arnav comes to know that she was being deceptive then he'll surely break...Someone whom he blindly trusts with her life... someone whose always been the most important person to him all his lies, decieve him?? It is bound to break the dam he's kept build all these years... I don't know who that person is... obvious guess - Shyam or someone whose helping her reach Shyam...

And also the growing closeness to Khushi... despite his being he's started to confide in her... so, obviously if he breaks, Khushi will be the one lending him her strength... And i'd want to watch it...

If the next track is a bro-sis track I'll be more than happy... some problem they both face as an individual rather than two separate people... anyday better than another MU...

oh ya...that i can take it...another mu b/w Arshi..no nooo ooo
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Post well written!! Ya she's playing with everyone's emotion specially with Arnav!! Her lies one day will be revealed to her luved ones and it will come up with lots of fire!! and This will make Anjali- Arnav bond a zero and Shyamwa and Shyamli strong!! but Arnav will always support her as he knew wht happend to his mother!! Let's see wht will happen ...
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she really has to blackmail the family, I hope Dadi uses her arrogance and tells Anjali that her right place is in her husband's house and should indeed leave her Maika.  So should all in the family including Nani and Arnav because at the end of the day she is lying to her brother and Arnav should make tough decision like he does as ASR.  Use that attitude even with his sister but at the same time give her invisible protection when she is moved out of RM.

Anjali needs to move out of RM for her to see Shyam's real character.
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post fuzzy ... But I do not think that Anjali will blackmail ... But you never know what will happen in the future ... We have many options regarding Shyam's re entry in RM ... And this could be one of them but we have to wait and watch to know how he will come back 😊 ... But I am just loving this track 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayka

If she really has to blackmail the family, I hope Dadi uses her arrogance and tells Anjali that her right place is in her husband's house and should indeed leave her Maika.  So should all in the family including Nani and Arnav because at the end of the day she is lying to her brother and Arnav should make tough decision like he does as ASR.  Use that attitude even with his sister but at the same time give her invisible protection when she is moved out of RM.

Anjali needs to move out of RM for her to see Shyam's real character.

👏
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis Fazzy i agree with u ... She can lie to her bro but he cant lie... If he did means he is no more her chotey & her drama ... She is playing hide & seek with everyone ...
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with each and every word of ur fuzzy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

Wonderful analysis Fazzy i agree with u ... She can lie to her bro but he cant lie... If he did means he is no more her chotey & her drama ... She is playing hide & seek with everyone ...

so true...i forgot that point...thanks pinky :)))))))