India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali...n how ppl change...

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Anjali... a perfect sister... a perfect grand daughter and a perfect sister in law...Excellent character... This is Anjali before she knew about Shyams betrayal...but now ruined by a man... They say love is blind... Yep its blind thats why we dont see what we should see...

Anjali...oh how we loved the siblings love and chemistry n connection...Wonder what happened to it??? Shyam happened... You can see she still loves Arnav but something is missing...Now a days shes been sneaking a lot...receiving secret calls...n meeting someone who she shouldnt... Doing all this behind her loving family's back... What will happen when Arnav n naniji finds this??

Anjali by Arnavs pool...n whos hiding behind the tree...just like in holi??? And U lied to Arnav saying u are just here...He turned n looked back at u...for a moment not believing u...but see he trusts u...so he left... When he finds out u have been lying n going behind his back...how will he react??? He will break...Do u realize that??? Will it be worth it???

Everyone's taunting Arnav...ur like ur dad... But ppl tell me im like my dad... N what I hear is that daughters follow their dads...n son's r more like their mothers...u dont have to agree with this...this is what I have always heard...

So Anjali will be like her dad??? Hiding n going behind her family...N in the end destroying it all??? For a man? Is he worth it...

So now Anjali from a perfect sister has become a deceiving sister...yes shes acting very normal these days...all of a sudden...do u wonder why???? Is someone or shyam pacifying her??? And is she living a pretense life??? making everyone around her a fool???

And dadi... OMG... what a pain for a dadi...Is 100% with her plans in deceiving the family...seriously what do u teach ur children n then u expect them to respect u????

To what extend can Anjali go???? If she has broken all records of lying n deceiving...will she end here or do her worst to get shyam back in her life... My prediction... She will blackmail everyone...She knows how much Arnav n naniji loves her... N also knows Arnavs weaknesses... N thats his mom n her death... n now we know the cause of her death... Will anjali use that to blackmail them all n say ill commit suicide just like mom if I cant get shyam back in my life????

Where will it leave Arnav?? He will be devastated...is that why hes getting closer to khushi so she can be a shoulder to him when he needs it n when hes alone???

Anjali has surely changed n become a shyam-li... remember...u can divorce ur spouse but not ur family or siblings...

Plz NO BASHING...if u dont agree...learn to agree to disagreeEmbarrassed

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 August 2012 at 2:43am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

suecaparna_msunkaviSarikavimchellam1prinkyaarhifan_loverAnjali610dhakdhakgirlDidi01hasini_kpmiffy56MayaraaSobtishrubaCrystal_Ice90abhiyaaPrasRasArshiARMaaneetsss8080shabi8dhulanyamyself..meMeena1428jennadNasraManchilapkpkpksami99ARHIFAIRYTALEArshi94Raykalbsitwlav.0301viv04Kavita1000LIONHEARTwiniwonkaAnshi7GirlOfFiredimple288Avi64RareAngelpriyankaaPRUMBestesystormbornTheInkMistresssammymasranithaArshiRaigupthashagun-rocksboisecrazy.Aisha.AshaviQueenAnnie18mitrabhuyanKMH-NASHAkripa_khlazylad8-FauZihighonshowsmelfnsginacgarlic-Anu13-.anishaa.-Rimsha-sizzles-Chinky-Shas3-Smiles-aditi07devsumsanny-beautifulsama50LumosMaximanehusashhhZarahatkekalo_meghnazibahmehak06onetwothreeaarrsshhiijessjazzpepples_joyreallyhappyAleesha7777vanitha3dbaRunmYlove21Arshig8Arshifan4lifeboreddamselTheMogambo--Kittu--peepliriafnapavi1sikhni_lalarukhgal.angeljessicadvelangini--BSI-FaNaTic---SI-srijaaa127anodaksgfanbella39-EndlessSmile-MISTIEiria_luvsLindoramaypranaysigriddrunkiiebabe-Areeba-anumeha_rajatpinky89MrDarcyfanGayuArnavajoopsilvia1999Angel13cocoatreeHifahJohny.S.Rajfffan123Tia.0soharaMrs_Darcy_17swathi_swaronchotte097.Brooke.MyLuvBarunNestleToulouseshaz2009

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Wink Hmmm Deep analysis...never could think like that Fazi...only you can come up with something like this...it is absolutely possible!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dasudisaBestesyhighonshowsFazila~

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
resss going to have lunch.. Gonna come back and edit! <3

My phone played stupid games with me and I couldn't edit my spot for the past 3 hours!!

Anyway back to the post- Wow Fuzzy! like I always say- your thinking runs deep. DEEP.
Super perfect in all her aspects, as good as one can get, but what we forget is that these are the very characters that hold a greater risk of sneaky transitions. 
Courtesy- One evil person who's face we cannot bear to see cos he twitches :P 

Great post Fuzzz! Shyam is what happened to Anjali, and thats what has brought bout this mountain sized change in our sweet lil girl.
Hoping for the best from her, and wish she doesn't fall for a useless trap laid down by Shyamwa.
It's gonna be pointless for her in the end, but amazing for the story to move forward.
Still hoping for the best.
although I do agree with you that Arnav seems to be at th receiving end of this!
Mind blowing comparisons between her and her Dad. Why do I always forget that Arnav and Anjali's parents are the same. I always tend to feel that Arnav has suffered more than Anjali, and she still lives as the princess. gah. 

Loved the post Fuzz! superb! Clap

Edited by jessicad - 10 August 2012 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAFazila~

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful Analysis Fazila.Smile
Didn't even think like this...I soo Agree with each and every Word yar. Absolutely Brilliant. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Anji darling is playing hide and seek plus snake and ladder 
great post fuz Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubaviv04jessicadMullai_27Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunForever

Anji darling is playing hide and seek plus snake and ladder 
great post fuz Hug
Rose ...i love u... man the pics u keep...hahahah drive me up the wall...no dont change them...lol...they make u unique...see why i love u...lol...LOLHug

jessicad

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
hey fuzzy awesome post
anjali's character has evolved inti a deceiving one from a loving sis
yeah she is heartbroken and all but still you are cheating the only person who can go to any lengths for you
that's betrayal
if she can try to kill an unborn child she can definitely play suicide card

Fazila~

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Wonderful Analysis Fazila.Smile
Didn't even think like this...I soo Agree with each and every Word yar. Absolutely Brilliant. Thumbs Up
Clap

Fazila~

Go to top