Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mymagic13

she might be a grey character too!!
next RK ka bhai ya behen ka bhi entry hojayegi!!

I dont think so ...If RK's father is authoritative, then she might not be having major say in the family else this family should be from some different world. Sare he maarne walein honge toh Maddy ka kya hoga ...RK se bach bhe gaye toh, Saas Sasur nahe chodenge ...she seems to be a sensible lady to me as per her character ,,,may be she married without her consent ...u never know abt the background of this family ...Phew ...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manonids

I dont think so ...If RK's father is authoritative, then she might not be having major say in the family else this family should be from some different world. Sare he maarne walein honge toh Maddy ka kya hoga ...RK se bach bhe gaye toh, Saas Sasur nahe chodenge ...she seems to be a sensible lady to me as per her character ,,,may be she married without her consent ...u never know abt the background of this family ...Phew ...

may be RK does not get along with her also,, she might have married without RK's consent!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont think tht RK mother might b grey, I think she married for him to get father love but looks like RK is not happy with her second married, bocs no child like step father or mother. maybe tht is y dosent work in his film inspite of father been producer
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

may be RK does not get along with her also,, she might have married without RK's consent!

seems to be a disturbed background of RK ...how his father died ??? may be she married for RK, but it didnt work out ...there are many things which could have culminated into what made RK so rude, and heartless ...nonetheless, she is not grey I believe ...Perhaps a helpless woman tied bw her son and husband ...Phew ...Maddy ke bhe kya kismat hai ...
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

I dont think tht RK mother might b grey, I think she married for him to get father love but looks like RK is not happy with her second married, bocs no child like step father or mother. maybe tht is y dosent work in his film inspite of father been producer

Why did u change ur DP ???   i liked the previous one a lot ðŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

TFS, so RK family finally intorduce, and RK fatehr is director and producer, so Y ysterday director said tht he made RK career jab father hi dirctor and producer hain, really everything is going so excited

rk's mom remarried rk's present dad or rather say step-dad...n they both don't get along well.

looks like rk's had nothing to do in building rk's career,he did on his own.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this actress always plays sobbing,cry-baby types..regressive DUKHIYARI MAA character,i hope MB doesn't turn into saas bahu saga between shama n dd. Edited by memad - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Looking forward.. she is  good actress... just hoping she is positive..
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so Raza Murad will be RK's step father...finally we'll get to see his family..TFS
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxxx for d info..😊