Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 11-12 August (Page 7)

PrincessSJB Groupbie
PrincessSJB
PrincessSJB

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I was rather surprised at the low scores for Shibani and Puneet too.  I thought them switching back and forth was rather difficult but they still managed to be in sync.  23 was a bit too low - 25 or 26 would have been more accurate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386

prettyinpink169 Newbie
prettyinpink169
prettyinpink169

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Isha and Salman - Well, Salman wasn't there. The performance Isha did with Cornell was fantastic. I mean they worked really hard in such a short amount of time. I think Remo was being very mean when he gave Isha a 9. First of all, it was frustrating because for the last seven weeks, Isha had 30 on 30! And, she always had the highest score, but Remo ruined it by giving it a 9! Erg. I was so upset. Angry Disapprove

Shibani and Puneet - Like most people on this topic, I thought they did really good! On other shows, dancing backwards and stuff always earned a lot of points. To dance like that is very hard, I don't think they deserved to get the lowest points of the week. I hope they don't get eliminated... Shocked

Gurmeet and Shampa - Gurmeet is definitely one of my favorites. Not only because he is so handsome, but because his dancing style is unique. He always looks masculine in what does and I think the 27 points he got was deserving. 30 points would have been nice too! Wink

Bharti and Savio - Bharti makes me laugh, a lot! I love her! For someone of her weight, I think all the dancing she does is great. And, the lifts Savio does, must take effort. I thought she did good this week. It was a hard dance, mujra style, so her 27 points were definitely worth the effort. 

Gia and Nishant - Gia and Nishant's performance was average. I cannot say that I'm a huge fan of hers, but the way she always does something different catches my eye. 26 points seemed to fit for her.Smile

Darsheel and Avneet - As Madhuri says, chota packet! Yeh log...itna acha kiye! I mean Avneet, despite the pain, did so well. Darsheel, for someone so young did better than other people on the show. They deserved the full 30 points. Aerial, Sword fighting, fast pace, vaah! Clap

Karan and Mohena - I love Karan! I first saw him in Saas vs Bahu and he did great there. Once again, he did great on this show! All of his dances are great. I wish he had gotten better scores for his dance.

Rithvik and Sneha - Energy! Energy! Energy! He is full of it! His Michael Jackson act was beyond amazing! He did better than Remo in my opinion (then again I am spiteful against him for giving Isha a 9 lol). The choreography was so smooth, it was a 30 point dance! Star

Rashmi and Deepak - Personally, I do not like Rashmi at all. Her performance in the Wild Card episode did not impress me as it did to the judges. So, my judgement may sound a bit biased. She did good, won't lie, but not as good as her other performance. I think that the 27 points may have been a bit too high. I was assuming a 24 or 25. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03LavenderCrystalHichki-MariaMars-

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Ritviks was fine!!! He didn't deserved it 30 according to me!
1. He just did Michael Jackson, he wasn't doing any Karnak only with one-two step!!! Same with her choreographer.. There wasn't much fusion
2. judges pointed out mistakes and inspire of this they gave him perfect 30!!! 

He deserved atmost 27

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811Hichki-Chandramukhi-

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
 DT Note:

Chocobear we hear you, stop acting like a 5 year old in the meantime. If you think it is going to help you, it will not. We will just  keep on editing and deleting your post. So behave yourself.

Edited by tannipartner - 16 August 2012 at 10:26am
ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT

Originally posted by vedant123

Ritviks was fine!!! He didn't deserved it 30 according to me!
1. He just did Michael Jackson, he wasn't doing any Karnak only with one-two step!!! Same with her choreographer.. There wasn't much fusion
2. judges pointed out mistakes and inspire of this they gave him perfect 30!!! 

He deserved atmost 27
 he just did michal jeckson  LOL  really michal jecson itna easy hai karna vo bhi itna mind blowing  ...  michael jeckson acchey acchey dancers nhi kar paatey 

**unnencessary barb at member for posting their opinion.

(cough) please read the comment of mine... I didn't say doing michael jackson is easy I just say they didn't adhered to theme of episode!
ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index