Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 11-12 August (Page 5)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Really the best performance of today ... No doubt its rithwik... Awesome beautifully choreographphed this guy have lots of energy...that's really true... Though he is not my favourite but this performance made me his fan... Definitely i can say ...this performance of RD will make u sweep away all those well deserving 30 s in the past...

Sneha well done good job she was looking too beautiful... RD deserves to be in finals and he is one of the best contestant who should lift the trophy...

Gia what i should say... Beautiful, cute, soft performance gia fans will love it... Cute expressions well choreographed only for gia... Nishanth dont want gia to struggle much... I loved her performance...

Gurmeet and shampa...

Superb song selection, well choreographed... But it loved their performance but technically stupid chairs did not perform well... Eye movements were missing... Little bit..

But a good performance. ...

Avneet my cutie pie... And darsheel... Too much hard work on those kids... It was not necessary even adults can't do such a work out... But they did..it that's a great thing... But it was not so cut clean... But for their effort and hardwork...i can say the kids deserved 30 frm beginning of the show...

Isha Cornell did a wonderful job that too within 8 hrs... Felt bad for salman...

But the performance was not perfect and energy was missing because salman was missing...

Well deserved score... For all

but

gia-nishanth 26 is perfect

RD and sneha 30

other scores are not justified.. In my POV...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kLavenderCrystalnuttycleocherrypansyHichkikooliio-MariaMars--lazybee-style14

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I think the marking pattern of this week is totallu unjustified. Rds 30 was a well deserved one. But rest... some got more than they deservedn some got less.  Gurmeets performances r becoming repetitive. And honestly there was no single step of kathkali.Shampas costume selection was also bad.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuchinky80-MariaMars-kooliio

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
CryTonguethe thread name should be changed to 11-12 august Big smile

Coming to tonight's episode 

Ritwik and Sneha were simply superb ,specially rk impersonating mj,just out of this world,though concept wise their performance was not exemplary,it was far from a perfect  toofani remix ,..I thought there was less indian and more western...remo should have deducted one mark atleast (from others i dont expect )

Gia and Nishant..first of all  kudos to their costume designer..amazing colours..a myriad spectacle .dance wise again gia disappointed..though she has improved a lot she falls short of the energy which she should have achieved by 9 weeks..nishant's bharatnatyam steps were matchless..i loved what they did with the fan..coordination was flawless too..happy with the scores they received..agreed totally with remo on the flaws he pointed out.

Gurmeet and Shampa..I just dint connect with the performance,maybe coz of the song..though i think it was an unusual performance,something new,so full marks to them for the innovation they brought in..also gurmeet's expressions were bang on,like manish said it did seem that he has worked hard on his eye muscles giving his abs and biceps some much needed restTongue..The chair portion was clunky..even me as a part of the non technical  audience could see that.and they made a joke of kathakali literallyLOL..25 -26 at max .period..lastly i will not be surprised if shampa comes in a bikini next weekTongue..

Darsheel and Avneet..after eons of hardwork and underrated performances the judges finally gave what they deserved atleast once before..a perfect 30..i really liked their performance today minus the drama that followed it..avneet is anyday a better dancer than darsheel and that showed..i used to feel bad everytime the judges said rosy things abt darsheel sidetracking avneet..and also jai should come on the stage after their performance everytime..why shouldn't he?..there were mild mistakes but we shouldn't be winy as they were deserving enough and we have seen average performances earning 30's before.

Finally Isha-Cornell(or whatever his name is)..I was totally blown away..For the first Time I could see isha's expessions clearly...their performance really left me tongue-tied at the end..i couldn't find out whether chau was missing or not(maybe i dnt know anything about the dance formBig smile that's y)..but it was really a mind blasting performance..i was heartbroken when she got 29Cry

P.s I missed the part where the choreographers danced together..when was it shown?..god knows.

Edited by rajluvsshvpavti - 12 August 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22nuttycleocherrypansyDriftInfinitelykooliio-Chandramukhi--lazybee-

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

P.s I missed the part where the choreographers danced together..when was it shown?..god knows.

It was right at the beginning. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hichki

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Isha and Cornell were fantastic today. I couldn't believe how well they did considering they'd only prepared for 8 hours. They got 29 but I liked this performance better than a number of her other performances for which she'd received 30. Smile

I quite enjoyed Sneha and Ritvik's dance but I would have given it a 28/29. There wasn't enough Indian dance, as someone else pointed out. By the way, at the rate that he is going, Ritvik might qualify as a choreographer for JDJ 6! LOL

Gia and Nishant were good but not great. The marks were appropriate. Gia was quite graceful and Nishant is a fabulous dancer.

I think Avneet and Darsheel did really well. Clap I agree with Karan that Avneet is a much better dancer than many of the older participants. They should have got a 30 much earlier on in the competition. And yes, I agree with others that Jai should be called on the stage after each performance.

Shampa and Gurmeet did a great job. Yes, it wasn't perfect but I really liked the concept. I wouldn't have guessed before the show that anyone would attempt Kathakali! 27 was about right in my opinion. By the way, what's with Shampa's costumes? She really likes wearing revealing outfits, doesn't she? LOL

I also enjoyed the group dance at the beginning of the show. Smile

Either Gia, Shibani or Darsheel will be eliminated next week. I can't see anyone else going.

I hope it's not Darsheel because he's got great potential and Avneet is brilliant. But he doesn't have a strong fanbase unfortunately. 

I quite like Gia. After her aerial act, I thought she'd show a lot of improvement, which didn't quite happen. She gets a lot of votes though so she might stay on for another week.

Shibani has shown so much improvement since she started and has truly established herself as a very good performer. It would be a shame if she leaves because of the low score she received yesterday. She deserved a higher score for sure. 23 was ridiculous. 

Edited by dz651 - 12 August 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoHichki-Chandramukhi-kooliio

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wow...Isha and Darsheel's acts were awesome this week... Finally got to see Isha dancing on ground.,..Loved it!! Clap

Shout out to RD also Big smile

I liked Shampa's concept, if executed well it would have been the best... SmileShampa's constume and one of her split was lil...err...vulgar Dead

Edited by Rolzz - 12 August 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--lazybee-

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Darsheel  and Avneet were great !! Especially avneet...she's a cutie !! Tongue 
RD...I am glad that he scored a 30..i am yet to watch his act !!  

Isha and Cornell...the concept and choreography was awesome , although i felt the chemistry was missing as Salman was not there ! Ouch  Isha and Cornell both did a good job...for those ppl who say Isha can't dance.. rely on only acrobatics, gymnastics and her flexibility ...WATCH today's performence of hers !  Wish they used the mask Remo was talking about...that would have brought them a 30 and a new record !!

Edited by ThatOneGal - 12 August 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoElvira22HichkiRolzz-Chandramukhi-kooliio

sayhitoshas Groupbie
sayhitoshas
sayhitoshas

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I thought Karan's performance was good and entertaining. He has fantastic stage presence. I personally feel he should have gotten 26 at least for the act. 7 is too low a score for this performance. 

I liked Gurmeet's performance as well. Yes, they did miss a few of the facial movements typical of Kathakali, but hey, it was a fusion; they can take a few steps from each form. Obviously they will select parts from each form that blend with each other. The parts that were selected, were very well executed. I thought they should have gotten a 30. It was the most innovative act of the lot. 

And for the first time Remo said "This is It" and gave a 9. Really! Isha should've gotten a 30.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hichki

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index