Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 11-12 August (Page 4)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I think KJo has a crush on KW..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12mini03-lazybee-LeadNitrateDabulls23

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

LOL

I think so, too, Pullo. Inspiration for a Dostana sequel? Heart

Whenever KJo comments on Karan's performance, this song starts playing in my head:

Fitrat yeh teri na, khuli kitaab hai
Teri niyat kharaaab hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Cheesy-Chantskat007Dabulls23

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Highlight of the episode were Farah + Manish + Bharti's one liners! Manish and Bharti make this show so much more entertaining.

None of the performances jumped out at me. I do think this was one of Bharti's best performances on the show. Her 'jaan-e-man' gesture towards Remo in the mujra showed some impressive skills on Savio's part!

And I thought Farah would fall on her face in those heels she was having such trouble walking in!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoFatima_QChandani_C

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

LOL

I think so, too, Pullo. Inspiration for a Dostana sequel? Heart

Whenever KJo comments on Karan's performance, this song starts playing in my head:

Fitrat yeh teri na, khuli kitaab hai
Teri niyat kharaaab hai

yeaaahhhLOL

and he calls everybody Aap Aap.. he called Karan tum.. I noticed..LOL he definitely has a crush on Karan Wahi..

and his expressions when he was dancing with Boman at the end.. his pouts.. LOL.. Karan is hilarious..

Manish dropped Bharti at the end again when she was sitting on his lap..ROFL

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 August 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12nuttycleoFatima_QDabulls23

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

yeaaahhhLOL

and he calls everybody Aap Aap.. he called Karan tum.. I noticed..LOL he definitely has a crush on Karan Wahi..

and his expressions when he was dancing with Boman at the end.. his pouts.. LOL.. Karan is hilarious..

I didn't notice the "aap" vs. "tum". You must have really been paying attention. LOL Hahaha, he's seriously a character! Instead of making Shireen and Farhad, they should've made Farhad and Majnu ki toh nikal padi starring KJo and Boman. LOL

I saw that! Poor Bharti. Or poor Manish? LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 11 August 2012 at 11:31pm
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

yeaaahhhLOL

I didn't notice the "aap" vs. "tum". You must have really been paying attention. LOL Hahaha, he's seriously a character! Instead of making Shireen and Farhad, they should've made Farhad and Majnu ki toh nikal padi starring KJo and Boman. LOL

I saw that! Poor Bharti. Or poor Manish? LOL

Yeaaahh I was paying attention.. he faces he makes when Karan comes have a story to tell..LOL

Bharti and Manish are my absolute most favourite..

I like Farrah too.. she's equally funny..Karan-Farrah-Boman-Bharti-Manish made me laugh..

and I totally forgot Manish and Farrah are pretty good friends too.. Farrah was the judge of DID Manish hosted and Manish was in TMK too..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 August 2012 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Shibani and Puneet deserved much more than the score they actually got ,its really disappointing to see Karan as a judge who just ogles at every Male contestant but when it comes to scoring is really Kanjoos in giving marks to the female Contestants

Karan and Mohea were ok ,i think Mohena was really good on her part and karan was bit stiff

Bharti and Savio were awesome esp Bharti;s Expression during the mujra was bang on ,jive was good 2 Big smile i watch the show for Manish and Bharti and to see them in their element was a treat to Watch LOLBharti even if you are eliminated in the next few Epi's pls stay back and give Manish Co i think Jhalak should just chuck out Ragini i just  cant stand her loud mouth Dead

Remo luked really handsome today and so Did Manish Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartunuttycleo

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
overall a good episode

I really liked (but not exactly loooved) shibani and punit's khichdi of jazz and indian,i thought 23 was just too low a score ,we have seen average performances getting 24-26 b4,so 23 was a shock for me,especially i dint think that energy was missing as madz pointed out

Bharti and savios performance was good  but certainly not a 27ish one...some of the movements were clumsy and bharti did look confused in between..i would have given 24-25..Tongue

karan wahi snd mohena's performance was definitely delightful to watch,cant really comment on the technicalities as I have no clue,but visually it looked great ,but i fully understand what the judges said about the postures and all,24 was ok,but considering bharti's score it was again less.

Rashmi and deepak's performance was visually appealing,but as a naive viewer,i could notice some of the flaws ,specially in the samba steps and in the transitions...though in totality 27 seemed justified...or maybe 26 would have been fine

I still am not satisfied with the judges,though today they were stricter but karan johar's comments were not in sync with his marks,i mean he chastised karan w and gave him 9 (hello?)..and even after saying ki rashmi's performance was not wow,gave her 9(even rashmi was startled,thought she would get an 8 from him).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beenuttycleoFatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index