Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 11-12 August (Page 3)

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
cant believe shibani and karan got 7 from Remo...Shocked

they were definitely not like Sushil Kumar.. sorry for the comparison and example from past..
but this season no one got this low marks even after dancing a lot..OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beekriti07

nigella Goldie

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhitoshas

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Just finished the epi. Hmm good enough.

shibani punit, left a lot wanting truly. jazz funk portion were good, but classical portion, errm ehm, shibani i understand but punit i thought has improved , but I was wrong. When you attempt any dance form, correct postures are must, otherwise they do not look good or convincing. however 23 is a little less, 24 would have been okay.
On an aside, how pretty does shibani look in that salwar outfit? even the rajesh khanna epi she looked pretty in retro look

bharti,  her jive was ok, energy was really good, she did not seem to grasp for breath this time and her adayein and nazakat were awesome really. Impressed with her expressions. although 27 is a bit too much, 25 would have been fine.

karan wahi: like remo said, postures were wrong and the mix, specially the jump of mohina immediately before moving to flamengo seemed a bit misplaced. the clap portion was done well, but both karan and mohina lacked the strong postures. The skirt did have some issues when mohina was lifted, it encased her head but the swirl she took while swirling her skirt was amazing.
overall ok. 24 from my side, karan Johar giving a 9 was a bit too much., although eventually it means 24.

rashmi was really good. for a first timer, she did seem to do the samba movements more or less okay. contrary to remo i liked how she mixed it one step bollywood and one step samba. yes it was not up to the level of last week, 27 is okay. the look at deepak's face when he does ballroom sequences, its amazing to watch.

watched precap, shampa wearing the curious combination of mohiniyattam costume with whatever shorts she was wearing. i wish she had skipped the semi saree cloth part. It made the whole costume vulgar.
 darsheel and avneet precap looks interesting and the amazing lift of sneha and deepak.

Edited by tannipartner - 11 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarLavenderCrystalredeye2012nuttycleocherrypansynikitagmc-MariaMars--Chandramukhi-Dabulls23-Eris-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
LOL.. Karan and Faarah are Hilarious..

Boman's face when Karan says hamper nahi hai mujhe Boman dedo ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I only look forward to seeing Shibani and Rashmi dance these days. Shibani disappointed this week so the scores were justified because she can definitely do better. This was her worst performance so far. Rashmi was the best of the lot today so her 9s were justified as well. Bharti as usual was entertaining. Karan-Mohena...did not see the Flamenco at all, it was all bollywood and a couple of lifts here and there. So they too deserved what they got this time. The judges have finally learnt how to score it seems.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartuANNMTredeye2012meriyaarLavenderCrystalcherrypansyDriftInfinitely-MariaMars--Eris-

Pooja4Suhit Senior Member
Pooja4Suhit
Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Shibani's performance was alright - I haven't seen much of her (I don't exactly watch Jhalak regularly) but she seemed fine to me. I liked her mixing, but her steps weren't clear enough. That was my biggest complain. The jazz was quite good, but classical could have been better. 23 felt too low though.. It wasn't that bad.. I would have thought perhaps 24 would have been deserving enough.

Bharti was overrated seriously.. Jive, in comparison with other dance forms like Florence and Jazz is easier and the selection of Jive movements done by Savio and Bharti were literally the basics (I'm a trained Jive dancer).. Her mujra was strickly okay, and she could have, again, done a lot more.. Her expressions were good but the dance should have had more variety of steps as far as both mujra and jive go.. I honestly couldn't believe how she mangaed to get a 27.. Maximum 24 could have been given to her..

KW was good - his dance style was comparitively harder and Mohena incorprated a lot of different movements.. There was a variety and the use of stage was impressive like always.. I loved the lifts too.. KW's posture was really bad though and the dance could have been cleaner.. I thought he should have gotten a 24/25.. 7 was too low, seriously.. What is Remo thinking? Is he a choregrapher or what?

Rashmi was good.. She is a natural dancer, and I loved her fluidity and bollywood.. That was really good..Samba was good too, but again I felt the movements were not clear enough, especially the swift between Samba and Bollywood.. It could have been a lot more happening.. Compared to all the other performances today, she was better, but 26 would be the maximum I would have given.

So my scores for them would have been:

Shibani - 24
Bharti - 23
KW - 25
Rashmi - 26

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhitoshasredeye2012nuttycleo-Chandramukhi-

Nach_Baliye Senior Member
Nach_Baliye
Nach_Baliye

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Shibani's steps were too easy especially for this stage of the competition. I found the concept good but steps were very easy, so the scores made sense. Bharati did get higher scores but I want her to stay because she really brings a lot of entertainment, else the show would be a bit boring. I am okay with her getting higher marks to keep her around.

Karan was very disappointing. That was not Flamenco at all. I have been to Spain and seen the real Flamenco, and a hard posture and strong footwork are so so important. I also didn't like what they did on the steps, it was hard to see clearly. They try to make good use of the stage, but there was hardly any correct Flamenco, so the marks were well deserved.

Rashmi lacked finesse. I liked the dance but I found Rashmi's lack of finesse very very distracting. I was surprised that Remo pointed out only one flaw, she didn't deserve 27. Her Samba was not smooth, between steps I saw her hesitating rather than making smooth movements. She is a good dancer, so she can do much better. Compared with others she was good, but again at this point a lot of them are competing with themselves so I expected more from her. I was too distracted by her lack of finesse and smooth movements to enjoy her dance. Deepak has done fabulous samba and salsa in the past, so Rashmi didn't bring it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ihearturedeye2012nuttycleo-MariaMars--Chandramukhi-LeadNitrate

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Rashmi was fabulous and Bharti did much much better than what she has done b4.
Karan Wahi and Shibani both were OK today..
I felt Karan giving 9 to KW was too high...

Shibani's outfit did not look proper for classical dancing and moves..Puneet was disappointing for his moves...their dance was really OK-basic

Karan's flamenco steps were not proper and posture was not right.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ihearturedeye2012nuttycleo-MariaMars-LeadNitrate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index