Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxy369

I really think Shivani deserved more...

Yeah, 24-26 would have been more appropriate. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a total fun episode, i really Enjoy Watching Farah and her jokes make me laugh a lot. Bharti and Farah was like "woah"

Shibani's scores disappointed me a lot, Didn't expect her to get 'SOO' low scores. Best performance was Bharti's i enjoyed her performance!

Looking forward to tomorrows episode. Promo of the dances look so interesting. Can't wait to watch Gia's, Darsheel's, Gurmeet's, Rithwik's and Isha's performance.
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

I can't believe Shibani scored so low for THAT performance.  

Personally i thought it was one of the finest of the night.

I felt the same way. I thought it had a lot of energy, & the way they kept changing beat & style so flawlessly. It was  a great performance, maybe not  as good as their other performances, but a lot better than some of the performances of tonight. Really disappointed that they scored the lowest :(

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I pretty much agreed with the scores meted out today. 

Shibani's jazz steps looked a little too easy for someone of her level though the concept was excellent- there were very few 'wow' moments in the dance. Karan's flamenco did not impress me- it became a little too obvious that he was going technically wrong. He also looked a little 'not into the act'. But I will agree that Karan Mohena looked very good and the song choice was also very nice.

Rashmi's performance was very good but not a wow one like last time, so I'm okay with her getting 27. I am in two minds about Bharti's performance though- it was good considering  her weight and stuff but I don't know if it was good enough to deserve 27.

Manish, Bharti Farah and Karan were the stars of tonight. Manish is so dang awesome! Loved the last bit when he danced with Farah and later with Bharti.. they're both simply awesome! And hats off to Bharti for taking all the jokes on her weight so sportingly.
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant believe shibani and karan got 7 from Remo...😲

they were definitely not like Sushil Kumar.. sorry for the comparison and example from past..
but this season no one got this low marks even after dancing a lot..
poor karan
vote for him girls!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Just finished the epi. Hmm good enough.

shibani punit, left a lot wanting truly. jazz funk portion were good, but classical portion, errm ehm, shibani i understand but punit i thought has improved , but I was wrong. When you attempt any dance form, correct postures are must, otherwise they do not look good or convincing. however 23 is a little less, 24 would have been okay.
On an aside, how pretty does shibani look in that salwar outfit? even the rajesh khanna epi she looked pretty in retro look

bharti,  her jive was ok, energy was really good, she did not seem to grasp for breath this time and her adayein and nazakat were awesome really. Impressed with her expressions. although 27 is a bit too much, 25 would have been fine.

karan wahi: like remo said, postures were wrong and the mix, specially the jump of mohina immediately before moving to flamengo seemed a bit misplaced. the clap portion was done well, but both karan and mohina lacked the strong postures. The skirt did have some issues when mohina was lifted, it encased her head but the swirl she took while swirling her skirt was amazing.
overall ok. 24 from my side, karan Johar giving a 9 was a bit too much., although eventually it means 24.

rashmi was really good. for a first timer, she did seem to do the samba movements more or less okay. contrary to remo i liked how she mixed it one step bollywood and one step samba. yes it was not up to the level of last week, 27 is okay. the look at deepak's face when he does ballroom sequences, its amazing to watch.

watched precap, shampa wearing the curious combination of mohiniyattam costume with whatever shorts she was wearing. i wish she had skipped the semi saree cloth part. It made the whole costume vulgar.
 darsheel and avneet precap looks interesting and the amazing lift of sneha and deepak.

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL.. Karan and Faarah are Hilarious..

Boman's face when Karan says hamper nahi hai mujhe Boman dedo 🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I only look forward to seeing Shibani and Rashmi dance these days. Shibani disappointed this week so the scores were justified because she can definitely do better. This was her worst performance so far. Rashmi was the best of the lot today so her 9s were justified as well. Bharti as usual was entertaining. Karan-Mohena...did not see the Flamenco at all, it was all bollywood and a couple of lifts here and there. So they too deserved what they got this time. The judges have finally learnt how to score it seems.
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shibani's performance was alright - I haven't seen much of her (I don't exactly watch Jhalak regularly) but she seemed fine to me. I liked her mixing, but her steps weren't clear enough. That was my biggest complain. The jazz was quite good, but classical could have been better. 23 felt too low though.. It wasn't that bad.. I would have thought perhaps 24 would have been deserving enough.

Bharti was overrated seriously.. Jive, in comparison with other dance forms like Florence and Jazz is easier and the selection of Jive movements done by Savio and Bharti were literally the basics (I'm a trained Jive dancer).. Her mujra was strickly okay, and she could have, again, done a lot more.. Her expressions were good but the dance should have had more variety of steps as far as both mujra and jive go.. I honestly couldn't believe how she mangaed to get a 27.. Maximum 24 could have been given to her..

KW was good - his dance style was comparitively harder and Mohena incorprated a lot of different movements.. There was a variety and the use of stage was impressive like always.. I loved the lifts too.. KW's posture was really bad though and the dance could have been cleaner.. I thought he should have gotten a 24/25.. 7 was too low, seriously.. What is Remo thinking? Is he a choregrapher or what?

Rashmi was good.. She is a natural dancer, and I loved her fluidity and bollywood.. That was really good..Samba was good too, but again I felt the movements were not clear enough, especially the swift between Samba and Bollywood.. It could have been a lot more happening.. Compared to all the other performances today, she was better, but 26 would be the maximum I would have given.

So my scores for them would have been:

Shibani - 24
Bharti - 23
KW - 25
Rashmi - 26