Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Chalo batao kisney kitni baar laast scene dekha ;) (Page 2)

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
even i just loved the last part n precap...till now saw them 3 times ..
i just hopei n precap they didnt show it fulyl nd at tonights epi  they show that scene much (bit longg)and addu will gettup bit laterHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

even i just loved the last part n precap...till now saw them 3 times ..
i just hopei n precap they didnt show it fulyl nd at tonights epi  they show that scene much (bit longg)and addu will gettup bit laterHug
ooh yess and i will see it so many times ..today my score is 11Big smile  You are right there will be more seconds before addu interrupts..Yeh toh prerecap hi thaLOL

Edited by Reena4kunal - 10 August 2012 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Wink  Kunal really makes real and reel confusing.He looks so satisfied with Akanksha like she is the one.Kunal usey aisey dekhta hai...His eyes literally follow her every movement...ufff Kunal Kunal Kunal Kunal   Please answer me are you acting this well or are you really in love with her?????    I wish wish wish they are a real life couple soon..

Kya kehna, Behna ! Per mujhe koi chidiya bata rahi thi ki Akanksha ke life mein pehle se hi koi doosra Kunal hai?! Is that correct ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index