Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Would a child make Ashu's lonliness go away? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would a child make Ashu's sense of lonliness go away?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [35.29%]
11 [64.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

as someone had pointed out earlier...a child not only means a family,his own flesh and blood but it is also the unbreakable bond between him and nidhi...he is still insecure ...whenever nidhi chooses anythingover him he feels threatened...it happened  during that one laksh shopping time when nidhi was not home..ashu had said to himself that nidhi is soo busy with her friends that she does not miss him ,nor remembers him...the same happened in mallika track when nidhi walked out of the house at night...ashu said let her go she has others who are hers in this city something to that affect and now when she chose her career he feels she chose it over him hence he once again feels threatened of being rejected and left alone...his thought process is extreme ...

he does not want any child ...he wants his and nidhi's child...it may not be a solution to his loneliness... because once nidhi gives her undivided attention to the child he will again feel threatened...

yesterday what he said was more out of hurt rather than any feeling of loneliness and  the demons that are within him he has to fight it...it will not go away soo easily...and only he can make a difference if he values the people around him...

Edited by sun29 - 10 August 2012 at 2:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnininiborn2ruleLibraaru29hkp11jayanti_dj

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Not sure,  as I feel a child is not a solution or cure to any insecurity.A child certainly is a bonding factor. Ashu's insecurity needs to be dealt with independantly, not with a child.
He first needs to let Nidhi into that dark space and let her help him heal. Tomorrow, if his child is not a replica of him or is closer to the mother, his insecurities will surface. More than Nidhi, I think Ashu needs time to strengthen his relationship with Nidhi.

Edited by waves - 10 August 2012 at 2:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29niniborn2ruleLibrasun29

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i relly dont understand through what type of lonliness is ashu going ..which nidhi and bb also r not able to fill and only child can fill ohh god this is disgusting...unexpected..things...r yet to go in this serial...god please save usss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Divya, you have not given us any other option other than Yes or No...I believe the answer lies somewhere in betweem..

The child is not the cure...but it could well trigger the process of cure...there is no denying that!

I know Big smile and that was intentional.. I think most of us seek happiness outside and yet it lies within us... I personally think Ashu's answer to his loneliness is within himself...  

Just wanted to see how many agree with me... thereby a yes/no question Wink

If that is the case, then I will go with Yes...like I said it is not the cure...but it will definitely contribute to the process of the cure...so I gues, as I see it, the answer is more a Yes than a No.

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 3:15am
subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
  A man who has been abandoned  and is an orphan will always be a loner. A child cannot  fill that void.I feel the issue is he feels  Nidhi rejected  him  by ignoring his true feelings. Voted for No.

Edited by radhika72 - 10 August 2012 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I voted No.
the answer to his loneliness lies within himself.
It is his demon, he is the only one that can fight it.
Although, Nidhi can help him with this, but only if he lets her.

Go to top