Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Would a child make Ashu's lonliness go away?

Poll Question: Would a child make Ashu's sense of lonliness go away?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [35.29%]
11 [64.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
We have all debated that with Nidhi's entry Ashu saw himself being the center of her world an her her unconditional acceptance of him and all his insecurities. 

Nidhi's refusal for a child right then seemed like a rejection of a part of himself and his past and hence Ashu is feeling lonely. Also Nidhi is trying to create an identity away from him so his insecurity is heightened. 

However if they have a child will Ashu's insecurity go away. When he sees Nidhi handle the child and like most men if he struggles with responsibilities won't he feel like an outsider  in Nidhi's world of herself and her child.

Nidhi will get busy with the baby and Ashu will still be lonely. 

If he is still lonely, then what is the solution?

I voted No... as i feel this fear needs to be dealt with. A child cannot address that issue. The problem is Ashu's internal demons and the solution cannot be external. Ashu needs to deal with it. A sense of security will increase once the child comes along, however the sense needs to preexist first. 

Ashu needs to open himself up to heal only then can he be healed.. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nishababeArmu4evasubashniachieverhkp11niniborn2ruleLibraSujatha.raoaru29jayanti_djsun29mudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Divya, you have not given us any other option other than Yes or No...I believe the answer lies somewhere in betweem..

The child is not the cure...but it could well trigger the process of cure...there is no denying that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaLibra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i feel more than the child itself ,it was d 2 yrs timeframe wich made ashu feel lonely...
it happens sometimes even a normal conversation can remind u of somethin very painful which u thought u forgot !
its not lonliness which is the problem i feel ... its more about being wanted !
ashu still isnt convinced that nidhi wants him truly and completely !
just my POV ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumassktlksubashniLibraSuvika.

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i agree with u fanktlk...ashu needs to open up...and he can only do so in front of nidhi...nidhi will help him do so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Divya, you have not given us any other option other than Yes or No...I believe the answer lies somewhere in betweem..

The child is not the cure...but it could well trigger the process of cure...there is no denying that!

I know Big smile and that was intentional.. I think most of us seek happiness outside and yet it lies within us... I personally think Ashu's answer to his loneliness is within himself...  

Just wanted to see how many agree with me... thereby a yes/no question Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibramudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I want a third option ...anyother...

because, more than the loneliness, he wanted to see someone his own, through his beloved wife Nidhi... the child whom he will never leave... provide all moral / emotional support which he was deprived of...he would  proudly give his name ..etc..

for the ones who have all, these may sound silly... but, to a person like Ashutosh, these are very precious..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumassktlksubashnifanktlkLibra

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Ashu's lonliness went away when nidhi came into his life & also when bb came back.. Bt to make his family 'picture perfect' he needs a child... I wudn't call it as lonliness which u are terming ashu currently..
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Very refreshing take ... i like it Clap

Me voted for NO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Go to top