Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

There was a Shahrukh written into Kajol's one month...wonder what is written in Nidhi's two years...a handsome young doc...the next twist in KTLK maybe!

😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tanu, you and I know that for all the talk of profession and career, what sells on TV is romance and drama...and there is only so much professional drama they can create given their limited resources...so, what better than a reload of the love story with a another man...relationships on Indian soaps are like  the proverbiall merry go round after all!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sujatha..
while i appreciate your participation in the forum and ur pov ,as a member i have some requests for u... 
since u are a regular here,could u plz help us with CMs? i have asked this repeatedly but am asking again !
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There was a Shahrukh written into Kajol's one month...wonder what is written in Nidhi's two years...a handsome young doc...the next twist in KTLK maybe!

Ktlk  has taken an oath not to intro any major new characters. If M is back  Rohan is not far behind to make the picture perfect. I appreciate them for crossing 200 epi with the same characters repeating the same  plot..But for 2 short breaks  M is again back probably in Mathur Nivas  to continue from where she left.
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey deepa nice observation... 👍🏼
Armu4eva thumbnail

Tanu, you and I know that for all the talk of profession and career, what sells on TV is romance and drama...and there is only so much professional drama they can create given their limited resources...so, what better than a reload of the love story with a another man...relationships on Indian soaps are like  the proverbiall merry go round after all!

i know tht hun n hence.. i want to see. .whatever lil bit of Doc Nidhi i can see. .before TRPs n ors ensure to drag it back to another kitchen drama.. 😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i know tht hun n hence.. i want to see. .whatever lil bit of Doc Nidhi i can see. .before TRPs n ors ensure to drag it back to another kitchen drama.. 😆

Do you think it is not going there now? Even if the backdrop is the hospital, the drama is most likely going to be the cliched triangle...thanks to Mallika's entry...so I really don't know!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

@sujatha..

while i appreciate your participation in the forum and ur pov ,as a member i have some requests for u... 
since u are a regular here,could u plz help us with CMs? i have asked this repeatedly but am asking again !

Sorry yaar...forgot...will do it now...!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Do you think it is not going there now? Even if the backdrop is the hospital, the drama is most likely going to be the cliched triangle...thanks to Mallika's entry...so I really don't know!

It was ALWAYS a triangle... ... from day 1 ... KP ji had once told me.. on his wall ..that this is as much Mallus love story as anyone elses..! She is a key element in the drama...! 😊

She isnt going anywhere.. ! She never did.. n she never WILL! 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry yaar...forgot...will do it now...!

not just commenting there,please like as many posts as you can ! and do try to read wat other lil things you can do to help the forum here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2888893
and anu.. aapko toh pm kar kar ke thak gaye😭