The new track is cute ..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know why everyone is feeling negative about the new track . 
I think its really cute ..its become light again and its a fresh start...i think the've taken the audience mood in mind and have given the show a new and cute turn ...its brings a smile again :)
Though it is bit unnatural .but the new track is enjoyable😛
Yeah, I agree that the new track is a fresh start from Rajni's perspective to win back Krish's love but in this process, aren't they missing a very important point

When Rajni wanted to leave, Yashodhara stopped her on the grounds that the family's reputation would be marred in the eyes of the society. But now when Rajni has started going to the office, Krish treats her like any other employee or may be even worse. She doesn't know how to type a letter or use computer for that matter and she is taking help from some female employee to finish that task. There are peons in the office and despite that he makes his wife perform menial jobs like carrying ten files!! Don't you all think that people @ office talk and gossip? What about that angle?
May be with the present track, the CVs could include that Rajni is working after the usual business hours, when there are not many employees!!

Somehow this whole idea appears funny:-))Only little bit of logic here and there won't harm.
there are so many shows which are running ilogically.
like  colors show  uttaran and sasural semar ka ,where dulhan isexchanged in day of shaadi.have you experience such drama in reality.
Here we all can not digest/accept a girl having a child before marriage.But we acan accept girl who have so many relationship before marriage and she do not disclose it to their inlaws.And they are happily living life.some times to hide and to  lie  also in the benifit of couple.
Here rajni's issue is such that she do not want to go in past but circumstances creates in such a way that HER mamata drag her to aryan.she had tried so many times to be away from arayan,but after all this feelings can be experienced by maa only.we are just posting on without having any feelings of experience.krish and his family are at no fault.they are also in confusion.   
yes enjoy the party and be tension free.