India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Hayee!!! What expressions!!!!

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Wow! yesterday's episode was another treat for us. Aarti has become so bold these days, now she knows how to make Yash do things in her accordance. Wow!!! The way he was making faces when Aarti was selecting those 'chamkili bhadkili bangles' and Aarti keeps on looking at him for his reactions, him calling for Ansh when he was not even there and that expression when Aarto saw there is no Ansh, that expression of being caught  was ssshhhooo cute. I simply loved the way it was all directed. And finally, he did choose bangles for her. and OH My God!! He not just chose bangles for her but he made her wear them also, Hayeee!!! That was so dreamy.Day Dreaming

KS is so lucky...

All in all, an complete eye treat yesterday.ClapClapClap

Kudos to the PV teamClap

Edited by pal_maan - 10 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11garagabhavanaNisha_abi-QH-kgh212121pratimaan2012ns1970nirmalac99amourfouGCMSK_4everleenarana42-MishtyBlue-..Apz..gshow2011AnushaGK-ProudGCian-maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv..Khaleesi..gcluvvillager00pickachu

abhialka Senior Member
abhialka
abhialka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Indeed it was a treat. I am still khoyi khoyi in those expressions.

Kudos to both Gurmeet and KS for doing justice to Yash and Aarti's role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimaan2012leenarana42

MSK_4ever IF-Dazzler
MSK_4ever
MSK_4ever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Completely agree!!!!!
Yash's expression were a treat to the eyes just like him... Smile
he made such lovely weird expression when aarti selected that badkili chudiya...
i watched it at 9 in the morning and highly regretted for not being able to watching it at 10:30 warna i would have got such nice dream of yashu...!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimaan2012leenarana42

maansanghmeet Senior Member
maansanghmeet
maansanghmeet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Oh!!! expressions were to kill for. Loved it to the core. The way he was making faces, he looked too cute like a baby. Loved him for his expressions yesterday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yes ! now cv's are giving us treat which is so sweet ...
now it looks a complete show because there was every thing like drama, action, expressions but comedy was missing , i can't imagine that cvs can be as much brilliant that they provide us Yash and Aarti in comic way with brilliancy and perfectly... hats off CV for that unique and beautiful idea and it really works a lot ... 
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar. I wonder, how he could be so cute in each and every expressions. He was just so cute. I saw all the repeat telecast since morning and still drooling over his cute expressions...
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
ya.he was so cute yesterday and kratika is brilliant.love it
maansanghmeet Senior Member
maansanghmeet
maansanghmeet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amourfouGC

Yes ! now cv's are giving us treat which is so sweet ...
now it looks a complete show because there was every thing like drama, action, expressions but comedy was missing , i can't imagine that cvs can be as much brilliant that they provide us Yash and Aarti in comic way with brilliancy and perfectly... hats off CV for that unique and beautiful idea and it really works a lot ... 

Ye, these comic scenes are sooo cute to watch. Both look cute and Yash ke expressions are really killing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index