Is this going to be a romantic tragedy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I have an ominous feeling that this story is going to end up where they cannot be together at all...:(

Heer/ Ranjha...esp the dialog...if not in this world, we will meet in some other place where we can be together
Radha/ Krishna ...

i am mightily depressed...what if they are going to go on forever to come together and go apart...

please tell me they are going to get together atleast by the end of the show...and that the show will not end with their separation...do we have any solid clues for that?

I also have this weird feeling that just like MU before something serious will happen again!

Stay cool n enjoy the show guys...😊
be positive dear...we'll surely get a happy ending...as for now sit back and enjoy the show...don't think much  everything will go good 👍🏼
show has very long way to go.., touch wood. So relax and enjoy present flow
I had the same ominous feeling when they were talking about Krishna+Radha seriously hoping everything turns out positive 😊
I also had that feeling. Also when in the mandir khushi said ' u will realise whatever u do, devi mayyia holds ure hand and leads u, but the day unrealise this, i will not be there'

But lets hope for the best
but the story of beauty n beast as far as I know is ending positive with beast turning to prince charming...which was also part of out IPK like heer ranjha...
remember CV's like to play with our emotions...that is why they showed that heer ranjha...then gave the beauty n beast story...now its radha krishna story...n soon there will be some other positive one...
like after every hate track they have love track...
one thing i know is that it wont be a tragedy
Originally posted by Eduniya

but the story of beauty n beast as far as I know is ending positive with beast turning to prince charming...which was also part of out IPK like heer ranjha...
remember CV's like to play with our emotions...that is why they showed that heer ranjha...then gave the beauty n beast story...now its radha krishna story...n soon there will be some other positive one...
like after every hate track they have love track...

what you have said is really correct I agree with u.