The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

A good view Sun & sujatha

Is Ashutosh worth destroying your self ?

This has been the question I was asking and wondering ever since Nidhi started her infatuation towards him... khair, we will leave it there...

But again, it crossed my mind, when the sick baby Mallika went over board to do things all over..

I am very cautious... once bitten twice shy... The lady who tried to kill her self for a man who was constantly rejecting her for a long time, the lady who tried all ugly tactics for a married man disgustingly... for 200+ episodes, can become a god sent angel at once??

Instead of this bonding,
I would like to see her at KGH challenging Nidhi and Ashutosh professionally... Let Nidhi grow by her personal experiences than through a known devil... (under any circumstances I do not want two ladies under one roof... and the central plot be played in the kitchen)

Mudra, forget Ashutosh...my question is - is any man worth fighting over...I don't think so!

As for what I am suggesting, this is based on the fact that Mallika has already come in and KPji has said she is positive...I would rather watch female bonding than barah saal ki jaap...

Given a choice, I would never want to see Mallika...and I would certainly like to see Ashutosh and Nidhi grow as individuals and as a couple...but then, we don't have a choice, do we?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djsun29

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
me too would like d bonding .. atleast that will mean that finally mallu realised that ashu can never be hers !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

A good view Sun & sujatha

Is Ashutosh worth destroying your self ?

This has been the question I was asking and wondering ever since Nidhi started her infatuation towards him... khair, we will leave it there...

But again, it crossed my mind, when the sick baby Mallika went over board to do things all over..

I am very cautious... once bitten twice shy... The lady who tried to kill her self for a man who was constantly rejecting her for a long time, the lady who tried all ugly tactics for a married man disgustingly... for 200+ episodes, can become a god sent angel at once??

Instead of this bonding,
I would like to see her at KGH challenging Nidhi and Ashutosh professionally... Let Nidhi grow by her personal experiences than through a known devil... (under any circumstances I do not want two ladies under one roof... and the central plot be played in the kitchen)

i agree mudra it would have been fun to see the professional tussle..but sadly a pitiful mallika has been brought back  not for tussle but once again all to bend back and accommodate her ...i have no idea where 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[
Mudra, forget Ashutosh...my question is - is any man worth fighting over...I don't think so!

As for what I am suggesting, this is based on the fact that Mallika has already come in and KPji has said she is positive...I would rather watch female bonding than barah saal ki jaap...

Given a choice, I would never want to see Mallika...and I would certainly like to see Ashutosh and Nidhi grow as individuals and as a couple...but then, we don't have a choice, do we?

Yeah,  I know... We have no choice but to watch... All I am doing is to vent out my Dead

Now, that Mallika has re-re-entered, I am also hell bent on redeeming her..

Let Ashutosh take her side at the professional front... otherwise, from ashutosh's side, I dont see any discrimination between these two ladies except for the physical proximity... which may finally give me an idea that he is attracted towards an younger female than an older one... nothing else...
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i agree mudra it would have been fun to see the professional tussle..but sadly a pitiful mallika has been brought back  not for tussle but once again all to bend back and accommodate her ...i have no idea where 

sadly, Yes...Ouch

Go to top