India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi and Mallika!

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Sun, this post is dedicated to you...it was your response to my post on KPji's wall that led me down this path, right or wrong!

Okay, given KPji's penchant for Mallika, guess she is here to stay...so rather than fight, is it probably a better idea to for Nidhi and Mallika to bond...this might seem like I am suggesting the wolf and the sheep to bond...but stranger things have happened...at least on TV shows...both Tanu and Sun can vouchsafe for a show where a woman ends up marrying the brother of the man who used her and dumped her...by the end of the show, they are living under the same roof as one happy family...and sharing the perfect devar-bhabhi relationship!

So yes, what if Nidhi and Mallika bond...what if they decide that Ashutosh is not worth fighting over...what if they decide to put the past behind them and forge a new relationship...what if they decide they are both women at the end of the day and need to stand together and not let the evil male separate them...

Here is a what if scenario...

.Nidhi might observe Mallika's fierce love for her unborn child...despite her hatred for its father...and her willingness to risk her life to give birth to it...because it has already been clearly indicated that it is a high risk pregnancy...this might help her understand more about the bond between a mother and child...and might well wake up her latent maternal instincts...and prove to her, that compared to Mallika's odds, her problems are nothing and can be easily resolved...Mallika might share her pregnancy related issues with Nidhi rather than Ashutosh...Nidhi might prove the rock that Mallika leans on rather than Ashutosh...

Would you be willing to watch something like this?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 1:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraniniborn2ruleshobha21aru29jayanti_djsun29mudraswathi

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

sujatha my reply  to ur post on FB..pasting it here

..i do not want to see that ..oh God really not...i rather nidhi is influenced by something happening in the hospital a medical emergency where a mother goes to any length to prtect her unborn baby or a mother child bond anything b
ut lessons from mallika on mother hoood to nidhi...i can make nor head or tail abt her pregnancy..and yesterday instead of worrying abt the kid she was dreaming about ashutosh and her dialogues blow me away...trying to kill his wife she expects him to understand ????? irony being she refuses to understand herself anything...mallika nidhi evolution can be anything like her trying to help nidhi professionally nothing personal..i rather she stops her interference in thier life anymore...who am i kidding???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raomudraswathi

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

given the intensity of crimes committed by mallika and the scars of as u said the last devar bhabhi crappy relationship i do not wish to go through that again

rather they share a cordial relationship minus taanas and schemes...really is ashutosh worth destroying urself????mallika needs to wake up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raomudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

sujatha my reply  to ur post on FB..pasting it here

..i do not want to see that ..oh God really not...i rather nidhi is influenced by something happening in the hospital a medical emergency where a mother goes to any length to prtect her unborn baby or a mother child bond anything b
ut lessons from mallika on mother hoood to nidhi...i can make nor head or tail abt her pregnancy..and yesterday instead of worrying abt the kid she was dreaming about ashutosh and her dialogues blow me away...trying to kill his wife she expects him to understand ????? irony being she refuses to understand herself anything...mallika nidhi evolution can be anything like her trying to help nidhi professionally nothing personal..i rather she stops her interference in thier life anymore...who am i kidding???

I saw that...but the deal is given Mallika is here, what would you rather see...it is like making the best out of the worst...LOL...or I suppose we can always take a break..because there is no way at least I can watch a rehash of the previous track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
well ...since KP ji said mallu is positive ..this seems quite possible..
may be mallu pregancy is brought out so that it can awaken nidhi's maternal instincts !
nice post...
btw wats the name of the show ..d devar bhabhi one?

Sujatha.rao

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
A good view Sun & sujatha

Is Ashutosh worth destroying your self ?

This has been the question I was asking and wondering ever since Nidhi started her infatuation towards him... khair, we will leave it there...

But again, it crossed my mind, when the sick baby Mallika went over board to do things all over..

I am very cautious... once bitten twice shy... The lady who tried to kill her self for a man who was constantly rejecting her for a long time, the lady who tried all ugly tactics for a married man disgustingly... for 200+ episodes, can become a god sent angel at once??

Instead of this bonding,
I would like to see her at KGH challenging Nidhi and Ashutosh professionally... Let Nidhi grow by her personal experiences than through a known devil... (under any circumstances I do not want two ladies under one roof... and the central plot be played in the kitchen)

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

@deepa...show was geet

jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

well ...since KP ji said mallu is positive ..this seems quite possible..
may be mallu pregancy is brought out so that it can awaken nidhi's maternal instincts !
nice post...
btw wats the name of the show ..d devar bhabhi one?

Geet..the same one that Tanu spoke of the other night...

jayanti_dj

Go to top