Analysing yest's epi <3

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Arshians !!!!! πŸ˜Š

srsly cant stop smiling or more apt to say laughing & giggling after yest's epi πŸ˜‰

CVs are on a roll nowadays and heck with trps but am really loving this track !!!!

we got a hillarious epi and all thanx to ASR πŸ˜‰...is this the same ASR as the one we got in the beginning !!!!
did any of us think that he could laugh like this...but lemme tell one thing that struck my mind  when I saw Arshi laughing after the bed broke...for one minute I felt it wasnt Arshi but SARUN in the picture...all I could think was that it is BArun Sobti and Sanaya Irani rather than ASR and KKGSR !!!!...the scene was just like SARUN offscreen masti πŸ˜‰

and then we have the scene between Mami,NK and Dadi...srsly I want the CVs to make NK a permamnent character...loved the way he irritated Dadi...he is so unaffected by her πŸ‘ πŸ‘

then the scene moves to the living room where everyone is present and then we have the mind numbing ASR wink !!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

this guy is srsly gonna drive us bonkers with his expressions !!!!...its a punch to the gut πŸ˜

Khushi's blush on hearing Mami wonder wat they must have been upto to break the bed...priceless expressions from ASR...KKGSR and the entire Raizada clan !!!!! πŸ‘...best of all was ASR's smug look...sexy smirk and all the more sexier wink...but best of all was Khushi's doe shaped eyes pooping out seeing the wink !!!!! πŸ€£

then we have the very interesting and highly hillarious convo between Mr & Mrs ASR regarding their marriage...trust me Arshians that was the best part !!!
Barun's expressions were priceless...so typical ASR...best of all his expression when she mentions Suhaag Raat...and Khushi's innocence speaking of Suhaag Raat as another rasam part of their shaadi not realising that she had turned ON the predator in her dazzling hot hubby πŸ˜‰...was a treat to watch her face changing color when she realises the meaning and implications of her own words !!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

srsly think abt it folks...has there been any other soap ever in Indian Telly that makes u laugh  ur inside out...yet give u creeps...then makes u blush 24*7...YES !!!!!
IPK is the only show that can bring out the entire rainbow of emotions buried in our human subconscious !!!!!!!
We laughed...awwweeeddd...giggled...blushed...and made ourselves look like fools to the rest of the world but we knew the secret behind our actions !!!!!

IPK has made us

laugh nonstop

feel pain and shed tears till our hearts bled

made us go awww

made us blush and daydream to an extent that we wouldnt blush so much even if we were with our real  boyfriends or hubbys for that matter !!!!

made us go red with fury 

weak in our knees thanx to Arshi's romance and passion

our mundane mind has experienced a wide rainbow of emotions all thanx to this wonderful and enigmatic  show in telly !!!!...which has got all of us hooked 24*7 !!!!!!!

that in short is the magic of IPK...a show like no other...and there will never ever be anything like IPK ever !!!!!

IPK is one of a kind...hard to immitate...highly impossible to replicate or reproduce or clone πŸ˜‰

a high octane show that can lead to cataclysmic events or reactions from its beloved and passionate fans !!!!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noclapsplease thumbnail
awesome episode ..
can't stop blushing .. looking forward to today's episode πŸ˜Š
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soo True Jyo...!!!!!!
IPKKND is the best... Yesterday's epi was just fab...
Can't wait for Arshi Suhaag Raat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
a gr8 ep ! loves it to the core!!!!!! loved absolutely everything abt the ep!!!! gr8 post dear πŸ€—
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaaah.tat was an awesome epi...sooo lovely...😍
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awesome epiode...and so is ur post...😳
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
J YO ...FANTASTIC