Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SBS Update (Lolzz Bakra Bana diya wd Dare act) - Page 4

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh ke baap ki uspar lagaam hogi. Razaaji is an actor par excellence - on screen Rishabh, BittuG and Maddy ki bajaa daalenge. 🤣

yup Raza Murad is a superb actor ...i have seen him in many films especially his voice is very powerful 👏 yahan pe sabko khamosh kar denge 🤣  i really want to c Ballu and him dancing with item girls on anarkali disco chali 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

Sahi kaha Bhagwan bhi aaj kal Tensions ko cut short kar raha hai 4 se toh 2 bale...

Yup bhagwaan tension lete nehi tension create karne walo ko mila dete hain 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

yup Raza Murad is a superb actor ...i have seen him in many films especially his voice is very powerful 👏 yahan pe sabko khamosh kar denge 🤣  i really want to c Ballu and him dancing with item girls on anarkali disco chali 🤣

KHAAMOSH! 😡😆...I can already imagine Rishabh and BittuG getting the lashing of their lives. Ballu ko takkar ka samdhee milega. I will prefer Halkat Jawaani. 🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail

KHAAMOSH! 😡😆...I can already imagine Rishabh and BittuG getting the lashing of their lives. Ballu ko takkar ka samdhee milega. I will prefer Halkat Jawaani. 🤣

yup ab Rk bolega mere baap pehle aap 🤣  oye haan it  seems Creatives have forgotten ballu 😕 i mean usko maidan mein utaar dena chahiye why dey are keeping him like trump card 😆  Yup, Halkat Jawani will bee awsum and i hope the item girl shud be better be gud and hot 😳🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Onu. Ballu will be back full-fledged when Maddy comes into limelight. Rishabh's switches are most probably going to be in his father's hands.
MR.KooL thumbnail

@Onu. Ballu will be back full-fledged when Maddy comes into limelight. Rishabh's switches are most probably going to be in his father's hands.

yup ..ballu abhi bhi soch raha hoga Madhubala ki lifeline kabki khatam hochuki hain 😆  umm ..it will be interesting to see who does Rk's father support between his Beta-bahu 😆 and it depends how is Rk's relation will his father .
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pranita1202

rk's dad?????????????

last epi he told maddy that his dad died wen he was 12

so he just playing her i thot he was opening his heart

or this is  his stepdad

have to see the epi 4 answers

I think he is playing the step father, Did'nt you remember the article which said that his relation with his father is not good...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Yup bhagwaan tension lete nehi tension create karne walo ko mila dete hain 😆

Aur ye Milap hamme entertain kare ga
craziekudi thumbnail
didnt RK say that.. usne apne baap ko jalaya tha...

so he is alive????
piya- thumbnail
Poor Madhu 😭 she sacrificed her life for the sake of her family and not a single member of her family is ready to understand her. Trishna 😡 was a selfish girl but Padmini she should have understood her pain 

Waiting for RK's Dad's entry i hope he is his step father or else RK has really crossed all the limits by telling that his dad died when he was small

waiting for tonight's episode

thanks for sharing 

love-Piya