Fan Fictions

FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 4 Pcp pt 29 - Page 136 - Page 95

ashlista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav Singh Raizada the perfect way to use the phrase "Oppurtunity knocks, be sure to avail it"

UPDATE: Marvellous... OutStanding... Simply Mindblowing...
I presume he'll take advantage and ask her to feed him... 😳

PS Once Again, I started reading "I OWN U IN EVERY WAY" and MY GOD it's freakin epic... I m glued to it... woke early, dressed up early so could read it and then the min I entered 4rm skool, started reading it...

PSS My comment isn't there on Wretched Knot cuz I m sooo indulged in I Own u In every way, thus once I finish reading it, I'll definitely read Wretched Knot and comment... Other 2 stories, I haven't read them up right now and will surely do and comment...

Once again Out Of The Wordl Update!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was giggling away reading the last update arnav was really naughty can't wait for the next update
vaish06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aaahh THis iss soo lovely plzz PM me .. was in india sooo cudnt reply much !  :( 
pllzz i LOVEE THISSS <3 
russelskhushi thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome...Madhu u r really awesome...love each and every of ur work...
ipkkndalvas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hav no words to xpress how brilliant ur rytings are.. read all @ once and sad to hav stopped..nex part soon plss.. isad that u guys tak a lng tym to update.. i jus luv arnav n da kids boding and arnav n hs dads bonding too.. i hope kushi changes hr mind n goes along with arnav.. PM pls :)