Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awww loving aashi with each passing update... and love reading arnav's care for aashi... he will be a very good father for her.. he so understands khushi also... that's good change in him
arhilover55 thumbnail
aww arnav is so sweet.
loved the precap.

aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was hot but khushi is still resisting her feelings
The precap was awesome
sonia246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!! πŸ‘
love arnav he is just sooo romantic
hope khushi wont always be horrible to arnav!
update soon! πŸ˜Š
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome precap
Awww
Arnav sooo sweet
Da perfect husband n father
Can't wait 4 da rest
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Z_ArShi thumbnail
Awww that was so nice of Arnav. Will she sleep between Arnav and Khushi :)☺️
Amina87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This ff is truly taking my breath away, it's outstanding, fabulous and mind blowing!
Part 24

After a long hectic day of marriage with all the rituals and traditions, finally the bride and the groom reached Raizada House. Anjali got the Pooja Thali at the main door. Today shyam would be staying in RM. The reason was Aashi.. Today was Arnav and Khushi suhaagraat and hence Aashi needed to sleep with someone else.. She didnt know anyone from Raizada's that well and Shyam was the only option left.

Though Khushi and Arnav never wanted this, his parents insisted For letting Aashi sleep atleast tonight with Shyam and they had to agree. The couple came inside the house. Arnav was asked to carry the bride in his arms and walk till the living room. Though Khushi felt a bit uncomfortable, she knew she shouldnt be denying all this.. That was the family's right.. So she allowed him to pick her up and then get her inside.. 

The family had arranged for some dances of the family now in RM. The bride and the groom were made to sit on the couch and the music was on.. All the family members were dancing.. Including Shyam and Anjali. Seeing them dancing together Arnav felt nice. Its was after such a long time that his sister was happy with her husband. Khushi could see Shyam's happiness too.. Well she always knew he would never be able to leave Anjali. She knew he would be returning back to her some day or the other.. 

Maamiji then pulled Khushi for the dance. She denied first but then she was insisted by Arnav's mother too. They started pulling her and she couldnt ignore.. She first didnt dance at all but then later she too mixed up with the familly and then started dancing happily.. And Arnav was admiring her all lost.. He was still unable to believe she was his wife now.. It was so difficult to resist her even for a second.. But whenever he thought of this, he remembered her condition. He was ok with it.. But he never wanted to miss touching her and loving her. Hope she wouldnt deny him tonight, he thought..

The bride was been taken to Arnav's room for their first night when she stopped and asked Payal..
Khushi: Where is Aashi?
Payal: Dont worry so much Khushi,.. She is with Shyamji.. 
Khushi: Okay..
Payal took Khushi inside the room. The bed was decorated beautifully.. Khushi was a bit scared entering his room. It was beautiful . She was made to sit on the bed in the centre and Payal arranged her Lehnga to spread on the bed evenly.. She smiled then at Khushi and Khushi looked down..

Payal: I will send Arnav upstairs..  And enjoy your night..
She said that and left the room. Khushi was breathing hard. SHe was not sure if she needed to sit here on the bed and wait for him or just get up and get changed.. This all was only meant to be beyond the 4 walls not within.. She had already told him about her condition.. So this night was nothing special for her and shouldnt be for him too.. She was so nervous. She only had heard from her friends what a First night means for every married girl in her life.. Today though that night had come, she wasnt able to enjoy it like the others.. She was missing Aashi too.. Since Aashi was born, she never slept without her.. She was always beside but today she wasnt.. Will Aashi get sleep? Did anyone feed her milk? Was she crying? There were so many thoughts in her mind about her baby but she couldnt do anything tonight..

Thats when the door opened. She could hear his footsteps. She had her eyes lowered on the floor.. But then she heard Aashi's voice and she immediately looked up. He was here with Aashi in his arms..  Khushi looked at him all surprised..

Arnav: I knew you wouldnt be able to sleep without her.. So I got her here.. SHe will be with us always Khushi.. Even tonight..
Khushi was so happy.. She immediately got up from the bed and walked to him. She took Aashi in her arms and then kissed her cheeks.. Aashi was so happy to be back to her mother after so many hours..

Khushi: Thanks for getting her..
Arnav: You are welcome.. Actually I too couldnt get sleep if she wouldnt be here.. 
Khushi looked at him in surprise not understanding what he meant..

Arnav: I mean this would be our first night that we all 3 as a family are together.. 
Khushi then understood what he meant.. But the phrase First night had other meaning too.. She turned behind and took Aashi on the bed.. She made her lie down and started searching something.. 

Khushi: Do you know where have they kept my bags?
Arnav: Yeah.. One minute.. 
He moved to the closet and then pulled her bag out.. She took it from him and kept it on the bed.. She opened it. He could see some sarees, some dresses of hers in that  bag but he could more find Aashi's clothes and her toys all inside...

Khsuhi took out one simple night frock of AAshi and then a diaper too.. She then closed the bag and kept it aside.. A

Khushi: I need to change her clothes..
Arnav: Ok.. So?
Khushi: So what? Move.. And dont turn around..
Arnav: Excuse me? She is a Kid Khushi.. And my baby too.. I can see her like that without clothes.. Infact I have thr right to even see YOU without your clothes.. You got that? Dont act so smart now.. Do what you wanted to do..

He said that and started removing his Coat. She was so much embaraased by his words but Aashi on the other hand was gigling.. She didnt understand anything but seeing her mother and her now father fighting verbally she loved to see .. 
Khushi started changing Aashi's dress and Aashi fully cooperated.. Khushi chanegd her diapers too and then took her milk bottle and took Aashi on her laps.. 

Arnav was all the while watching her doing this.. She didnt even care that she was wearing such a beautiful heavy Lehnga. What she was bothered was Aashi.. Just Aashi..  Arnav removed his Coat and then his Tie and started unbuttoning his shirt seeing if Khsuhi was atleast trying to get glance of him , but she wasnt.. Ohh!! After that Kiss night, she was surely making sure she maintains a huge distance between them which he never liked.. He moved towards the bed seeing her and she was knowing he was nearing her.. She was still feeding the milk to Aashi when she found him coming and sitting behind her and she was surprised.. What was he upto?

She gulped once and then waited for what he was planning to do. SHe felt his fingers on her shoulder trying to remove the Heavy necklace she was wearing.. She immediately tried to turn around but he didnt allow her too.. He held her shoulders tight..

Arnav: Dont.. Khushi.. Continue your work.. You didnt take my help for getting Aashi changed.. Thats ok.. I can atleast help you to get changed tonight.. 
Khushi gulped again.. What did it meant? He was suppose to change her clothes? No way..

Arnav removed the Necklace from her neck and then kept it aside.. He then started removing her Dupatta from her head and she was so much scared now.. She was breathing haevily and Aashi was staring at her father to see what he was doing with her mother.. He placed the Duppatta aside and then started taking her earings off.. Khushi bent her neck to the other side giving him more access to her ear and closed her eyes. He could feel her resistance getting weaker and weaker at everything he continued doing with her. Aashi was done with her drinking.. She removed the bottle from her mouth herself since Khushi was not even aware she had finished.. She got up from Khsuhi's laps and crawled back to her father to see what he was doing.. 

Arnav saw her coming towards her and then made her stand on her legs behind Khushi.. 

Arnav: You wanna help daddy?
Aashi: Ummm.. mmm
Arnav: Okay.. pull this then.. 

He said giving the edge of her Dori in Aashi's hands and she started pulling it.. Khushi still had closed her eyes still unaware what the Father and  her daughter were doing with her..

Aashi pulled the dori and thats when Khushi could feel her back open a bit.. She opened her eyes and then turned back...She saw Arnav smiling and then gesturing her that it was not him who did that but Aashi.. 

Precap for Part 25 - Page 48

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
aditi.d.jain thumbnail
Woohoo you're great! I love your work so please keep going...
... for a really long time! :)
And yay I got first! Go newbies! Edited by aditi.d.jain - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute n adorable family arnav bringing aashi to sleep with them n loved the the father daugther duo loved the update