Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Lovely Update!
Ashi & Arnav are so cute..adorable bond they share.
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally they got married !!!!! loving Arnav & Ashi bonding its so sweet ... Loved the update
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update:) atlast they r married:)
Luvd d way arnav cared for aashi during d marriage ceremony:)
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the kiss was sooo hot... i can understand khushis reluctance and hope that arnav makes all her doubts go away soon... love his dedication to aashi :))) 
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finlly thy ggt married... 😳
bt arnv still gt a loong way to go...😉
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update
finally both are married

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Oh my god! Is Khusi insane? Is she totally nuts? How can she deny having * * * after marriage? Thats seriosly not done. She is just impossible. Is Aashi going to sleep with them on their suhaagraat? Or, I shall ask Is there going to be a suhaagraat? Yayy!!! They are married now. Wish them a happy married life. Nice update. 👏 and sorry for late comment. Waiting eagerly for the precap. Do continue soon. Thanks a lot for the PM.                Love you,Take care.                       -SHUCHI
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woah...the kiss was wow!!...lucky aashi witnessing their kiss...now hope that khushi doesn't piss arnav more otherwise she'll be in deep trouble...thanks for the pm...cont soon..
DANCHU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Married finally hehehe now let d game begin loved da update
Precap for Part 24:

Payal: I will send Arnav upstairs..  And enjoy your night..
She said that and left the room. Khushi was breathing hard. SHe was not sure if she needed to sit here on the bed and wait for him or just get up and get changed.. This all was only meant to be beyond the 4 walls not within.. She had already told him about her condition.. So this night was nothing special for her and shouldnt be for him too.. She was so nervous. She only had heard from her friends what a First night means for every married girl in her life.. Today though that night had come, she wasnt able to enjoy it like the others.. She was missing Aashi too.. Since Aashi was born, she never slept without her.. She was always beside but today she wasnt.. Will Aashi get sleep? Did anyone feed her milk? Was she crying? There were so many thoughts in her mind about her baby but she couldnt do anything tonight..

Thats when the door opened. She could hear his footsteps. She had her eyes lowered on the floor.. But then she heard Aashi's voice and she immediately looked up. He was here with Aashi in his arms..  Khushi looked at him all surprised..

Arnav: I knew you wouldnt be able to sleep without her.. So I got her here.. SHe will be with us always Khushi.. Even tonight..
Khushi was so happy.. She immediately got up from the bed and walked to him. She took Aashi in her arms and then kissed her cheeks.. Aashi was so happy to be back to her mother after so many hours..