rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Shastradhari

u r soon visiting IPKKND set..
tell PH, daljeet and CVs to show baby bump...

i already told them...dnt know y u guys dint notice but now a days cv try to hide anjali's half body...n if not tht anjali try to hide it from her dupattas...rest to cv know or directors knows it...
Yep i noticed the way anjali was hiding her lower body with her dupatta. i saw it during the album scene where arnav was telling dadi khushi has rights over this house...

Even yest near the pool anjali is hiding the lower body with her saree..i observed..then i realised like something they are showingSmile

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
TFSSmile...
well my decodin...Wink
i think its abt arshi...d pain goin thrgh by dem bcz of dadi...also though evrythin ws happy go goin bt dadi think wud hav spoiled d festive mood yet again by humiliatin khushi!!!...arshi as usual were 2ghtr throughout d celebrtn bt cudnt njoy to d fullest!!!!Confused...i noe i m vry bad at decodin...bt still gave it a try!!!!LOL
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
TFS...
-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
O.M.G !! I think i got it !! but still not Confirmed Wink LOL
Will watch the epi for sure Wink
anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hi khush - this is my analysis - tell me how close to the truth I am ... just curious .. I want to join the CIA you see !!!LOLLOLLOL

Para 1 is kushi and arnav and their romance

Para 2 – still haven't figure out

Para 3 – Flash back of anji s marriage

Para 4 – arnav and kushi celebrating and Shyam joins them  

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

It's a walk down the Flowery Lane….. Happy moments were spent on the way
It is about Arnav teasing and flirting with Khushi while she is helping with the festive preparations

It was a walk on the edge of a cliff….. the path would then be lonely with no one at all
This is about Arnav's  confrontation with Dadi when he reveals about the real reason Shyam is not around. There is a chance he could spill the beans and create more problems with Dadi.

It was a walk down a decorated alleyway…. Sadness walked along giving them company
Again Arnav and Khushi .. they were happy with their teasing and romancing but some short of confrontation/ commenting from Dadi about Khushi or their marriage will dampen their moods and not allow them to enjoy the festivities around them as they would have liked to.

As they continued walking on the same pathways…. When someone would silently join them along their way
No idea!!! Could be again a secret rendezvous of Anjali with her secret stranger  or may just be about Arnav and Khushi deciding to walk down the wedding path again,  where no one thought Arnav would actually go through the rituals of a wedding that he once didn't believe in… that is my wild guess!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abraxossamanthana

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboorath

u r soon visiting IPKKND set..
tell PH, daljeet and CVs to show baby bump...

i already told them...dnt know y u guys dint notice but now a days cv try to hide anjali's half body...n if not tht anjali try to hide it from her dupattas...rest to cv know or directors knows it...
by hiding tummy...not showing bump..suddenly delivering twins..will be a joke.
why daljeet has problem???? Wacko

well may be thy show only after 8 mnths...coz for 6 mnth thy dint find the appropriate baby bump...well dear thy r trying to hide the stomach part...dnt u think its more then enough...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thnx again
but m not willing to eat my brain lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index