India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hi...10th aug (Page 13)

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I think after asking about shaym there will be a hug darama  happen between arnav and dadi  i think last para about the khushi

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thnxx dear...
DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Khushboo, I got some of it and didn't get the rest! but it is very nicely written Clap

Please please tell that is it for today's episode only??
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
The first stanza seems to be obviously for the happy moments the couple Arnav and Khushi are enjoying. The second seems to be the tiff thats going to be caused when Arnav spills the truth to Dadi causing some issue in the house, leading to Anjali's fate being decided? whether she'll have Shyam back or be alone? (not sure on this one)

Third seems Anjali again, even though she wants to be happy, the gloom around her life isn;t going to help her much.

And the last seems like old memories bring some sadness in Arnavs life but this time Khushi is with him supporting him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aveenaOnepoundChic

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
will try 2 decode
praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
1st Para - Ofcres about  ARSHI romance...Arni's mischievousness

2nd Para - is about  Anjali and shyam.  They are meeting secretly and  in the risk of being seen by someone. and if it happens...Anjali will be alone  with no one family member besides her...

3rd para - the Janmashtami celebrations...All are happy but Dadi is not happy throughout celebration and some word war again between Dadi and Arni...

4th Para - Dadi learns  Damadaji's truth (Knowing the one who walked once would not walk always)  and then Mr. Arnav Singh Riazada joins the POOJA?????????????Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by praj.shrish - 10 August 2012 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khj06OnepoundChic

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
thnks
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Shastradhari

u r soon visiting IPKKND set..
tell PH, daljeet and CVs to show baby bump...

i already told them...dnt know y u guys dint notice but now a days cv try to hide anjali's half body...n if not tht anjali try to hide it from her dupattas...rest to cv know or directors knows it...
Yep i noticed the way anjali was hiding her lower body with her dupatta. i saw it during the album scene where arnav was telling dadi khushi has rights over this house...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index