Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know I have a feeling that Shyam will be joining too soon...
Wow khushboo thanks for sharing...
My brain is some what working ๐Ÿ˜†
From the first one, Arnav and khushi will share beautiful moments and they r fully immensed in love
The second one is for anjali i guess... She's already in pain and tension... The one step which she takes will change the entire situation... May be she will take decision abt shyam...
This second one refers to dadi also... May she will bring the truth to the family and
May be the truth will relate to khushi...
The third one is for arnav and khushi... Once the truth is out... The happiness is lost some where... They want to enjoy that day but it will end in a sad way
I didn't understand the fourth one... I think none of them in my post will be true
Ahhh am getting a lot of thoughts khush
Thank u soo much for the post
i m an illeterate person when it comes to understanding peoptry but when it comes to arshi i can do anything to know about their future.
So i guess, u mean their wedding celebrations r going on. Anji will be sad. Shaym will enter & some past revelations will occur causing a hinderance in arshi's love๐Ÿ˜•
Well its a very nyc poetic hint...Thanks for making our day...Ur poetic abilities r growing day by day...๐Ÿ‘ 

Well I hvnt found any "HI" so beautiful than yours...Ur "HI" makes my day smiling...๐Ÿ˜›

With your inspiration i hv also written a poem on eve of Janamashtmi...If u get tym...do visit my post...
Edited by rsood86 - 11 years ago
Re marriage for ArHi!๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜Shyam attend s the wedding

I guess d day ll start pretty nicely...with all d mischief and flirting but then coz of dadi asking abt shyam...d truth will disclosed which ll bring back sad memories of the contract marriage again and ruin d whole romantic mood as well as there ll b tension between anjali n arnav coz dadi ll support anjali so the sadness will remain during d whole janmashtami celebration and am not very sure abt the ending but most probably at the end of the day shyam may make an entry (someone would join them- not very sure abt the last line, cud b good/ bad. Amean i personally dont think shyam ll come back so soon) 
Edited by khj06 - 11 years ago
Is it implying towards the re-marriage track? With all the obstacles/hindrances in between?
Hi dear khusboo,,soo thnks dear for the hint,
and i hope shyam will not join,,and also again dadi will create problem and asr mood will off yaari cannt say to much bcoz me also sad sooo i just hope for the best,,thnks dear
hmmm...
interesting!!
thora thora samaj a hi gaya...๐Ÿ˜†
TFS, khusboo...
hi khushboo dear๐Ÿ˜‰
well yaar mujhe kuch kuch samjh agayi hai tumhari hint ๐Ÿ˜ƒaur bhi smjhne ki try karti hu๐Ÿ˜‰
lakin ek sawal hai jo kal raat se bohat tang kar raha hai plz uska jawab de do๐Ÿ˜ณ
yaar suhagraat ka kya majra hai plz btado๐Ÿ˜†