Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hi...10th aug

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalleLoveMishalRain_dropaveenava20171gem_14najmahpervinnbuzz123Nik28specailgirlshrutitaka08kshiti123airtelajumairene95naidulilbirdiesinjuminnumadhakdhakgirltharu23urmimalaKamalikaGSilpa_25MayaraaSobti-Reva-GoDsLoVemyths_vazCrazySaRunianRajPreet_Preetosruthirishippriyaa02LaraHeeranumunu578kitty789chinthi33princessVVArshi143rsood86jpatel1289ARHIFAIRYTALEluckyarnav-Delena-heahmadpkpkpkDormaReginaPhalange-DesiGirlsRockxxpinkrose17priyankaaxoxo_BaruNiallNareshkotaIFoverratedannabroldcswati-89AcnavneilMahi122joe_arhiboisecrazysamster03kpm_madhuneverbeforedivyakshettycrackerszonesami_qtinnocentgreenvidya.sanjaymirnalinishilparoxxshivikrocksAR-ARHI_nailaRozy77Hafsfly_doggunayaarSA_nimkLumosMaximaamisuvsama50Addie07minnieeLuvBarunSanayago2sleep83nehusashhhmelihoneykushipuglyclaireDD-krrish-Shegarf71swat.gpepples_joytanviamints23misscrazyfancutelittleangelsana11Arshig8--Yashi--SaRun.gal.angelriafnaarsh_spdivvkafsuuenriquesikhni_zaniaxJUHI.HIsmitarwin7pooja_k93vasirajusrijaaa127arshi_karishbella39trina2010sam88P.Srinivasshonagudia-Garima-anurao.66fan145OnepoundChicCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..SankiPagalVeena..naddiya26IrissImziSimi1711-aparna-clarissajohnincandescentsarra0cocoatree-Gan-..Suhana..Divya1503-MKB-NewbiesoapfanSrilathalollacandykrushpieryrose.FairyDust.-ElmoFuj-vaatuhaaranoclapspleaseGodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliyaNestleToulousepolly_mk_Divya_riyya6sweetdesireMysticRiver

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Smilethanks for hint

and omg i am the first one who replied!!!! Dancing

Edited by arunasankar - 10 August 2012 at 12:36am
chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
wow first page and have to decode will be back to do it hopefully im right somewhat closer to what i think
Para One
Refers to Arnav and Khushi and their suhag raat game goign one between them

Para two

would refer to The precap where Arnav tell Dadi shyam wont be coming but he wont mention khushis name to avoid any further issues between dadi and khushi but dadi will come to know any way Khushi being the reason and that would create tension

Anjali may over hear this conversation

Para 3

After confrontation all will be say and unhappy and woul not like to celebrate
Khushi would be again not liked by Dadi
there will be tension in the house bu they will celebrate
Anjali may become sad that would upset Arnav seeing that Khushi will be upset agian and they all will be sad

Para 4

dont knwo which path my head wants to take

Snakes entry again Ouch
or

Arnav attends the celbration without any issues

and after all the confrontation Anjali feels that for years she didnt manage to et chotey to attend and listen and today he does all that because of khushi and so her mind again thinks chotey has gone away form her Angry

or

Guptas come for the celebration and dadi recognises then and the screen freezes for us to stew over what the implications of guptas entrance is till monday 8pm . Big smile

or surprise laxmi is back

or surprise mamji makes a rentry  with masala mama

thats it i rest my head and case cant figure out more my head starts spinning

Please tell me if i am even close to decoding this puzzle

Edited by chowna - 10 August 2012 at 4:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu.arshiWhite.PearlDorma-Reva-priyankaajoe_arhiNareshkotaTheCaptainshilparoxxarshi_karishriafnaArshig8GodhuliLogonspoorthi

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Confusedwho will join them ?  maa letter will join them , Maa ,i  hope not Shyam

who  will be sad ? Dadi will scold her or Anjali will be sad  as shyam not there ,Arnav will tell everything about shyam ,i have thrown him out of RM

Ouch

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 August 2012 at 12:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilNareshkotariafnarini_katarshi_karishspoorthipieryroseOnepoundChic

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

thanks for d hintSmileseems like arnav is full on with his love moodLOLLOLand to spoil d mood there are two reasons  one dadi asking about shyam so there will be some drama related to this and another their contract marriage which is almost to endCryCryi dont think anything regarding past ll come out that soon Confused

Edited by rajii8809 - 10 August 2012 at 12:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyNareshkotaarshi_karishOnepoundChicpieryrose

Suganisha Senior Member
Suganisha
Suganisha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the hint Smile Will try 2 decode the hint

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

KIRUCHINA150826 Goldie
KIRUCHINA150826
KIRUCHINA150826

hi khusbooo,, was waiting thxs,,, .. i think,,, its for khushi and arnav they r going to enjoy some romantic moment.Wink. then comes our festive mood and to be surprised i think arnav will also join themBig smile,, and last our snakewa ki entryCry..Angry.

Edited by KIRUCHINA150826 - 10 August 2012 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilNareshkota

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Thanks for hint..seriously i was never able to decode your hint ..but i admire your writing..your are very good writer..love your poems ...Smile

Edited by rockingcouple - 10 August 2012 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyarnavAcnavneilNareshkota

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index