Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SID MALHOTRA'S MSG from fb...

MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
happy janmashtami all...as we and all the writers on the show from story to dialogue and channel are fixing what needs to be fixed on the show...this page has too much negativity and fighting on groups... hence its shutting down soon ..thanks for being a support but its easiest to criticize, this page was made for constructive feedback its serving another purpose and since i am not involved in the day to day that much anymore spamming me doesent make sense...so post fixing the problem areas I will be out again from the show...dont want my team to read and feel negativity and neither do u guys need to spend time and energy typing on this page too... so thank u for your support and goodbye from all of us !!!!

SO GUYS WILL HAVE TO BEGIN TODAY ONWARDS DELETING ALL MEMBERS AND MYSELF - THANK U AND GOODBYE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED !!!!

Edited by madhavichowdary - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😲 what the... 😳
.Sumi. thumbnail
Aww 😔...tfs...true...theres too much of fighting on groups...i agree
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well that's just fantastic..."post problems" he's going to be disappearing from the show? Sid already jumping ship, what are the rest of us suppose to expect?
mitrali_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs
little upset😔 but i think he has taken good decision
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well I all I could say if hes saying They are working on fixing the Problem.Would wish to see the result ! any being away from any Fans demands wish their Team improve the show with original story lines ! Thanks for sharing !