Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Adi-main aisa kyu hoon (Page 2)

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

and as for DKDM..I just cant connect with that new girl Parvati..So ..I just watch it..!! Mouni & Mohit..JUST RULED it..!!Cant give place to anyone else..!!Wink

heheheh even i stoped watching DKDM...i cannot cannot conect wid her too...her look n voice is too shweet and innocent to b paravati..she is nice but jst not suited for this role...i hve stoped watching..mouni was fab!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

and as for DKDM..I just cant connect with that new girl Parvati..So ..I just watch it..!! Mouni & Mohit..JUST RULED it..!!Cant give place to anyone else..!!Wink

heheheh even i stoped watching DKDM...i cannot cannot conect wid her too...her look n voice is too shweet and innocent to b paravati..she is nice but jst not suited for this role...i hve stoped watching..mouni was fab!

Yahooo..!! Feels so happy to have you agree with me..Hugmany do..but they dont express..LOL..LOL I agree that Sonarika is beautiful..but there is no Chemistry..that vibration what I felt when Mouni & Mohit were together...GOSH they were FANTABULOUS..!! oops sorry to have gone off topic..

And @Sameera /Hug...dont worry ..you will see the change in Adi..sooner than later..but it will be a slow turn..as Anusha has pointed this story is that ki how Pankhu will make him a Real MAN..!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMiss.Supriya

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
at the moment adi is a person wiht no back bone of his own...lolzzz...and more amazing fact is the person who is in his front he tumbles down to that person and his\ her thinking...he dosent act or do things acording to his need and thoughts...and it feels like this person even has any thoughts or thinking keyaa??????????
                                           but
the reson for him to be like this is because he never got the stability of family and its values... at one time he was with his mom and then 2nd moment with his father who had different thinking and then when harish out of picture and avantika busy in business its nana who influence him,and rest time left preeti maseee...so their is no stability as all this character are individual character with their own personal thinking and thoughts and never to merge their thoughts with others but think like north and south pole...so in this case he wa left alone to think and do as he wish...but he was never given the freedom to do even that...and finally he became a spinless character who can never think beyond the person who is in front of him...
                                but
in time pankhuri will taught him to stand for his own thinking and to act acording...and the way he fought with her family if wrong is done with him then why not in with your own family who are doing wrong and stand for it and speak out...trying to amek them realise their mistake dosent mean one insulting his family but it means trying to improve and strengthen your relation ship more...he has to stand up and fight and say his thoughts and thinking and to let other also know that he is right... so wait till his true love pakhuri  comes in picture and then she lovingly and patiencly moulds him to be true gentelman ... which he can be if given the time and effort...and ofcourse our pankhuri will give that to her true loveSmile

so give him time darling and then see the difference... but yeh atm he is nothing but tumble pot...who can be tumbeled down to anywhere who knows how to push the pot and in whioch direction...

Edited by payalibm - 11 August 2012 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.SupriyaTOTAL-ROMANTICRabbitOnSkates_

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hehe yep agree wid u he is a PuppetROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index