Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey GuysTongueTongue...i know i know...LOLLOL.after reading this post some of u may want to throw chappals and sada hua anda tamaatars at meLOLLOL...but let me tell u that i love Nakul and sometimes like his character Aditya tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but according to me i have never witnessed a male lead in any serial so confusedConfused, unsure and completly blind, blankAngry and unaware wen it comes to the emotions or thoughts of ppl around him...OuchOuch...I mean fine he has a very wierd familyOuch, fine his parents are divorced and are bitter to each otherOuchOuch...so its all ok wen i see him sceptical to tying the knot or not believing on love and allOuchOuch but puhleasAngryAngry...basic knowledge, basic understanding of situations and insight ye to family nai sikhaati AngryAngry..i mean he to me seems like a person who lives in his own lalaland..OuchOuch.or perhaps in the social networking site he is so fond ofLOLLOL...he is completly oblivious to watever is going around him.ConfusedConfused...Pankhuri was uncomfertable in front opf Latika and also Latika indirectly was insulting Pankhuri AngryAngryand he was busy saying" Yes ur right to both of them" SleepySleepygrrrt...Angry..any moron could have seen that Pankhuri was not comfertable and was feeling bad AngryAngrybut no Adi was in his lalaland.Dead...he didnt even realise a thing...OuchOuch...he is confused...OuchOuch..and doesnt know anything...even wat is going on in his own mind...Ouch...i mean in Kullu after the misunderstanding cleared and his "FRNDSHIP" started with Pankhuri he was going all gaga over herConfusedConfused and then back in Mumbai and poof all frnship, all liking vanished OuchOuchand he says" yes mom iam ready to marry Latika" AngryAngrywow...he created such a big scene and insulted the entire Gupta family without even inquiring once wether thr was any misconception OuchOuchand why because they did a tilak ceremony without informing him.AngryAngry...and he readily agreed wen his wityhout his knowledge fixed his engagement.Angry..wat a hypocrit...Angry...i mean he seems like a puppet jisko koi bhi apne hisaab se mod tod sakta hai...OuchOuch.wen Pankhuri says something he agrees woith her...wen his mom says something he agrees with her and wen Latika says something he says ur right...grt...OuchOuch...i just hope he comes out of his stupor and starts looking at things and pay a biyt attention to the ppl around himOuchOuch..i hope CV's redeem thios character soon otherwise this how will soon loose its charm...

Edited by sameera_ori - 10 August 2012 at 12:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi-main aisa kyu hoon" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
his parents hve never been in love really...his parents relationship is broken
he hasnt seen love and believes in doest exists! and therefore he is confused about his feelings! others shows are not about family values how a child feels wid divorced parents

adi has every right to be confused. it justifies his character!

we have had parents together and seen it out thr so we understand
and love isnt easy to see and understand and feel!

we cant judge others, we are not in their shoes unless and until we are we cannot judge!

he likes her as a friend but he is not sure tht he is facinated about her and these qualities will be good in marriage life! marriage is sooo complicated n no one is happy in it...no1 is sure if love makes it work or money!! seriously

he has every right to be confused...no1 is really happy in marriage life...if they married for love its lost...n r crying about money and other family members and shit...seriously!

no one knows wht they want and all want more thn love!...ie money..support...hubby to themselves vice versa! why cant he b confused when i am? latika might b good too...marriage is formality and we all need our space this way we will have it! atleast not much expectations!

if pankhu n him get married their will b soo many expectations tht lol its bound tht one of thm will keep geting hurt

no offence to anyone from my comments i have just stated wht i feel! i dnt think adi is wrong!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

123kamalmushiroxxPoojaa_Panusha.cochinTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
and adi agreed to his mum coz he felt she is right 
he doesnt aiwie faltu mei agrees he feels the thing is right and agrees!

we gotta understand his character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxTOTAL-ROMANTIC

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
His character is like that only...He himself dont knw what he wants and never seen true love in his family...So the way he behaving now is quite ok...its justifying his character

The serial theme itself is like that...How a person from a broken family cm 2 knw value of relations...So if from starting itself Adi is perfect there is no point n this serial..He will gradually change and wil become a strong person..Pankhu will change himSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmmushiroxxPoojaa_PTOTAL-ROMANTICEkSapnoKiPari

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey GuysTongueTongue...i know i know...LOLLOL.after reading this post some of u may want to throw chappals and sada hua anda tamaatars at meLOLLOL...but let me tell u that i love Nakul and sometimes like his character Aditya tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but according to me i have never witnessed a male lead in any serial so confusedConfused, unsure and completly blind, blankAngry and unaware wen it comes to the emotions or thoughts of ppl around him...OuchOuch...I mean fine he has a very wierd familyOuch, fine his parents are divorced and are bitter to each otherOuchOuch...so its all ok wen i see him sceptical to tying the knot or not believing on love and allOuchOuch but puhleasAngryAngry...basic knowledge, basic understanding of situations and insight ye to family nai sikhaati AngryAngry..i mean he to me seems like a person who lives in his own lalaland..OuchOuch.or perhaps in the social networking site he is so fond ofLOLLOL...he is completly oblivious to watever is going around him.ConfusedConfused...Pankhuri was uncomfertable in front opf Latika and also Latika indirectly was insulting Pankhuri AngryAngryand he was busy saying" Yes ur right to both of them" SleepySleepygrrrt...Angry..any moron could have seen that Pankhuri was not comfertable and was feeling bad AngryAngrybut no Adi was in his lalaland.Dead...he didnt even realise a thing...OuchOuch...he is confused...OuchOuch..and doesnt know anything...even wat is going on in his own mind...Ouch...i mean in Kullu after the misunderstanding cleared and his "FRNDSHIP" started with Pankhuri he was going all gaga over herConfusedConfused and then back in Mumbai and poof all frnship, all liking vanished OuchOuchand he says" yes mom iam ready to marry Latika" AngryAngrywow...he created such a big scene and insulted the entire Gupta family without even inquiring once wether thr was any misconception OuchOuchand why because they did a tilak ceremony without informing him.AngryAngry...and he readily agreed wen his wityhout his knowledge fixed his engagement.Angry..wat a hypocrit...Angry...i mean he seems like a puppet jisko koi bhi apne hisaab se mod tod sakta hai...OuchOuch.wen Pankhuri says something he agrees woith her...wen his mom says something he agrees with her and wen Latika says something he says ur right...grt...OuchOuch...i just hope he comes out of his stupor and starts looking at things and pay a biyt attention to the ppl around himOuchOuch..i hope CV's redeem thios character soon otherwise this how will soon loose its charm...

Hai Sameera Remeber ME..?? Hello ..!! So nice to see you here..Hug& I can understand your points & why are you confused...but girl..when she fixed his engagement he had shouted at her & his Mom later emotionally blackmailed him & he is one confused lass yaar poor boy loves his nana..his Dad 7 hsi mom equally he dosent want to hurt anyone & so he is confused..there are so many like him yaar..thank god you havent come across anyone like that in real..LOL..Give him sometime to relalise his love for Pankhuri..then you will see him fight for her ..!!Tongue I lovee this show ..very realistic situations..excellent production values..real locales..Clap and as for DKDM..I just cant connect with that new girl Parvati..So ..I just watch it..!! Mouni & Mohit..JUST RULED it..!!Cant give place to anyone else..!!Wink

payalibmEkSapnoKiPari

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
OuchHey Total romantic ..TongueTongue...Yes i do remember you dearHug...DKDM and Mohit rocksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i like the new girl,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,yup it is hard to give Mouni's place to anyone else Confused...but this is the storyline so cant help it...SmileSmile.and yes Sonarika aka Parvati is slowly growing on meEmbarrassed...and anyways till our Mohit is thr...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i would keep watching...coming back to PKDHMMPP..Smile.i know Adi is like that but plsss CV's at times make this character appear dumb than confusedOuchOuch...it is almost like he is completly blank to the outer worldOuchOuch...fine he is confused.Ouch..fine he dpoesnt understand emotionsConfusedConfused...but anyone could have clearly seen Pankhuri's uneasiness...ConfusedConfused..but no he was oblivious...Sleepy..and also he does wat everyone else tell him to doOuchOuch...hios mom said do the engagement ...ConfusedConfused.fine i will give him points coz he did resist her for sm timeTongueTongue bt few emo lines and he lost it..Confused..if he cant understand emotions how cud he fall for his mom's crocodile tears.ConfusedConfused...Goshh...and wen Latika holds him back from calling Pankhuri after she left...Ouch..he sayss Yes ur right..Confused.i mean if i had a frnd who is new in Delhi and no matter wat others say i will certailny look after her..Big smileand yesterday ...his mom said "jaake taiyaar ho jao hume jaana hai...he whim pered but said Yes...Confusedand iam sorry to me it looked like he was some 15 yr old school going guy and not the educated, Confusedmodern sauve man who goes to buissness meetings and finalises deals...i just hope CV's bring some stability in his character...Ouch.at least make him think and take his own decisions.

payalibmTOTAL-ROMANTIC

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Yes i agree, Adi has a very impressionable mind. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

His character is like that only...He himself dont knw what he wants and never seen true love in his family...So the way he behaving now is quite ok...its justifying his character

The serial theme itself is like that...How a person from a broken family cm 2 knw value of relations...So if from starting itself Adi is perfect there is no point n this serial..He will gradually change and wil become a strong person..Pankhu will change himSmile

well saidClap
totally agree wid u

payalibmTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.