Shiv ---the family man !!!

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all  after seeing kalka Episode i cudnt resist making a post  abt Shiv !!

Well am really loving the Shiv nw even more just like many of us coz till nw we had seen SHiv as collector and a more reserved person ...

But nw we are able to see SHIV's another facet that  is with his family a warm loving son wid quirky family and loads of maasti !!  Yesterday episode  highlighted the fab acting and xpression changing skills of sid !! 

The way Shiv interacts wid his daddu a mock anger xpression wid funky dialogues of daddu i love thier chemistry its so jovial !!I specially liked the way wen he draws his eyebows wen Daddu said yeh kya reed ki haddi sidhi  nahin ho rahi ๐Ÿ˜†

And Shiv  also shows the loving and beautiful relationship and bond of love with choti maa ..
And shiv dad well he is also fab no words for him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

PS:wen Shiv  shows Cm  dekho mere muscles i was like agar dikhana hain toh sleeves toh thoda upar kar le ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃAm gng insane ..again ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lolzzz ๐Ÿ˜†
so true ritzi ! i noticed his every expression minutely and was continuously doing backward-play-backward-play-backward-play ๐Ÿคฃ
include me too in his crazy fansโ˜บ๏ธ ! not only his but i have become fan of his whole paagal-parivaar ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i can imagine how good Anandi will look in their family photo ๐Ÿ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
@piya  i notice each and every xpression of Shiv and same here i too repeat and see  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  Agar aisa hi chalta raha den har jagah shiv hi shiv dikhega mujhe !!!

even i have become a  pankha of his family  !! anandi will get a roller coater ride here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey ananadi will be jealous of shiv as he has more fans than her ,so envy dear but shaadi jaldi ho i mgonna crazy ab yeh saturday sunday beech mein aa gaya hai kaise tolerte hoga
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

hey ananadi will be jealous of shiv as he has more fans than her ,so envy dear but shaadi jaldi ho i mgonna crazy ab yeh saturday sunday beech mein aa gaya hai kaise tolerte hoga

seriously yaar  in saturdays sundays me to meri jaan hi nikal jaati hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ im waiting ki maha epi kab aaega ๐Ÿ˜but i will watch repeat epis again and again ๐Ÿ˜† and yes ...pls guys OS likh likh ke is kami ko poore karte rehnaa ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

itsRitzi thumbnail
dnt worry  mere liye epi repeat dekhna will suffice coz this week had lots of shivlicious episodes !!!
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What I like about Shiv's character...

He is damm honest๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
Today we gona see he will tell entire truth about Anandi๐Ÿ‘...
Unlike other daily Hero who hides things out off fear  or  not to hurt their family's feelings. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree with you, Ritzi! Love Shiv's interactions with his crazy family, especially his Daddu and Chhoti Maa ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ab main sirf yehin soch rahi hoon ke shaadi ke baad in saare crackpots ke beech me rehte rehte Anandi khud crackpot na ban jaaye ๐Ÿ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

What I like about Shiv's character...

He is damm honest๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
Today we gona see he will tell entire truth about Anandi๐Ÿ‘...
Unlike other daily Hero who hides things out off fear  or  not to hurt their family's feelings. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Yup tats y i like SHiv a unique charac wid values and masti intact ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure Shiv's love and care will bring back hapiness and laughter on Anandi's face. But after meeting is his family, I am also sure that they will play a very important part it. It is difficult for anyone to be sad amidst such happy and nice people.

In Yesterday's episode, I saw Anandi smiling only once. It was when she was talking to Shiv's dad.

How can she not smile? Moreover she is so innocent and pure hearted that she can not stay away from being affected by his family. This family will really help her in opening up and becoming herself.