Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 8)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
thx hansa i was waiting for your comment too im happy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hi huys thx a lot for supporting me to cont my ss so hope you will like this one too Smile im happy on reading your comments .

part 3 

yash throw the ball on the castle which arti and the girls was doing . what you did yashji why you broke this are you mad , yes im mad what will you do artiji he was with a tone while he was talking he looking at the two men from his corner eyes . he knew they will try to come n he was right they were coming to them he smile . what will you do you can do another one too , what do you think of your self you will do what ever you want i will let you she reply . yes i can do what i want who are to stop me ha . oh mr why are trouble this beautiful lady ha one one ask him , dont think she is alone here if her husband is not around that doesn't  mean you can harass her another man said . woh actually he is , one man cut her , dont worry lady we will not let him harass you it mumbai here we cant do think like this here ok . listen to me first then you talk ok yash reply . look at his attitude how he look at her like this say sorry to her see how you broke her beautiful castle . oh how do you know her castle was beautiful ha .  woh we were looking at her and her kids how they were doing it with so love one respond . what you were looking at me and my daughters how could you . you look so beautiful that why , oh then why are here to talk rubbish on him when you were doing wrong on watching on another woman dont you have shame . your husband is not here so we came to protect you and you are shouting on us . who told you im alone here my husband is not here ha . if he is here why even seeing you having problem here why he did not come ha he dont know on seeing such a beauty like you anything can happen . what do you means anything can happen to her ha , when her husband is here to protect her ha . oh you know her husband too now , wow see lady stay away with man like him he can do anything to you he look like a gunda see his face how he  is looking at you . who are you to say he look like a gunda ha she said with a tone now .ok lady call your husband here then you will see how he will treat with man like him . oh you want to meet my husband right , yes call him now we will ask him how dare he to leave you alone and he is enjoying the beach . ok i will call him yashji handle them now , why are you talking to him why not call your husband . because he is my husband which you wanted to meet . oh you are her husband why you did not tell us from the beginning , sorry mr n mrs they run . oh listen to me yash call them and then he start laughing on seeing them run so fast without  looking back . art was looking at him how he was laughing how he look nice she smile .yashji you knew they were looking at me na , that why you did that to make them away right . woh actually artiji he was not able to say when palak call him .

papa why you broke it now we will have to do another one palak ask him . oh no palak it not us who will do but your papa as it him who broke it so he will have to built another for you na . yes mama you are right payal reply papa you will have to do one now . ok will but your mama to will have to do it along with me , why should i help you yashji . artiji if i will do it alone im sure i will never finish it so . no i will not do it with you , ok why not do separate then we can see whose castle will be more beautiful ha . yashji are challenging me , yes as i know no body will win in this . ok then girls come to mama ansh say i will be with papa ok papa yes behta come to me . ok lets start then but yashji no shitting ha . then they start yash was not enjoying to do the cattle like  he was  enjoying looking at arti face how she was looking . some she look at him some time he look at her , their castle was finish the both was looking the same . yashji you have shit even here , i shit here too where did i shit artji and when . when we played dog and bones when i was about to win you hold my hand , so if i hold your hand i did not told you to drop your bone na so . when you touch me i was happy n stop . he understand what she wanted to say he smile . 

one tourist couple was walking when they saw the castle and how the kids and arti and yash was looking so wonderful family they ask to have a pic of them yash accept they sit close to each ever the kids was in front them , yash put his hand on arti shoulder then they look at each ever the lady take the pic , the kids was left they were still looking at each ever the lady take another one only they both was . then lady thx them then they realize he take out his hand . they couple left then yash follow them and he talk to them . what he said to them later you will know .

the kids was playing yash come then he ask to arti if she want to eat panni puri . she said she love it then they went he buy for them they were enjoy their panni puri . after they went to buy coconut for the kids they were drinking ansh see all around them couple was having in one coconut n their parents was having it separate so he think of some thing . mama there is no more in it it was less the water i want another one please mama buy me another . ok ansh i will buy another for you yash reply , no i will take for mama , no take for me yash said ok . but yashji you will have another , no it ok . mama why not share for you with papa to in the same one , yashji you can have in it i dont mind if you want too . he take a pipe then they share the coconut the kids was happy on seeing them so close they said yes then they leave them alone . arya was lost in each ever eyes Star Star til the heard ansh call papa . 

the day was so beautiful for the kids as well for arya they return home having their dinner later , they play snakes and ladders with the kids they fall sleep the kids covers them ,  they put arti head on yash chest and yash arm was hugging her they smile and kiss them and they leave the room Smile 

i stop here hope you will like it let me know hoe it was Smile 

i will do next soon 

to know what will be reaction of yash when he will wake up seeing them so close . stay reading my ss Smile

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramji03rac08bmeenuu111abin11shinings_salekhcynthiagemdancydreamerkeerthus.9MelissaSofiaketki61elanpremiJanakiSatish*Maleena*kinny_ranvirsravya417jojo1986ns1970luv_lvndrrakenduvadanaksenkdsubsarunsunita_gmShashi1984ashGC_arjaPearl_27monika1992AniSweetylulujjjjvillager00--HANISA--shah10maha9freya123keenu_kkIsYaRoCHeR_Dimples_pickachuMereMahiyaa.Donnaa

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
very nice cute update..

do  pm me if possible for next updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Excellent update dear. Now what will yash do in the morning ???
Please update soon yaar.

hana_y--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thx guys i will cont soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
M liking it Kids playing the cupidEmbarrassed...
waiting to see yash reaction

hana_y--HANISA--

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Love the OS yaar...plz continue

hana_y--HANISA--

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Good update n thnx 4 d pm Smile

hana_y--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index