Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 50)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

Great update...I got goose bumps reading their love making scenes Blushing
Hopefully we can see Yash's love for Aarti in PV...
Great work

wow im so happy you love it thx for you comment too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thx elampremi kesha and ljj for love it im happy

--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
wow awesome part hana i love it the romance wow the surprise which they did the hot hot scene o farya wow will never have them in the show but you gave us here in all love all the part scene thx for giving such a awesome part yaar Hug Clap Thumbs Up Day Dreaming you deserve all this 

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

wow awesome part hana i love it the romance wow the surprise which they did the hot hot scene o farya wow will never have them in the show but you gave us here in all love all the part scene thx for giving such a awesome part yaar Hug Clap Thumbs Up Day Dreaming you deserve all this 

wow thx a lots hansa before going you comment too im happy you love it Tongue

--HANISA--

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Hana - finally, i was able to read all parts in one go. And i must tell you - i had this huge smile on my face throughout. What an utterly cute story!! And hot stuff too Wink. Oh - and really liked the mini-romance of G3 and SP Tongue. Very cute - really liking the story. And thanks so much for pm-ing me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Hi Hana - finally, i was able to read all parts in one go. And i must tell you - i had this huge smile on my face throughout. What an utterly cute story!! And hot stuff too Wink. Oh - and really liked the mini-romance of G3 and SP Tongue. Very cute - really liking the story. And thanks so much for pm-ing me.

thx yaar im happy you could have read it and like it too  im really glad fro thix Big smile

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ok guys a big thx to supporting me im happy and relief too with your comments thx  a lots .i hope you will like this part too .

part 16

it was the breakfast time gr3 , suraj , the three sons and the kids too was there then the dil comes to serve them . they have smile in their face when they were looking at their buddies even their husband was in teh same face . when arti was serving the kids she put all wrong dish in their plate . vidhi she pour juice for gr3 when she have tea . pari  put jam in the toast on her fil . gr3 and suraj look at each ever and have smile on their face .

arti went to serve yash he put his foot on her leg and was moving it up and down which make arti get some frison and was not able to do  serve . she look at him with a sign to stop it but he cont with a naughty smile in his face . tehn arti just hit him with another foot which he shout  aoush .

gr3 ; what happen yash why you shout .

yash ; no mah it nothing woh i was .

arti ; woh what yash did you hurt with a naughty smile .

yash ; han i was hurt in the morning on my foot so now it paining that why i shout .

suraj ; you must look carefully when you walk  nest time ok .

ji bauji .

suraj ; i think we will have keep another maid for just doing serve now because our dil cant do it properly im a right gr3 .

gr3 ; i think you are right see what they did today .

woh mummiji no we can do it woh we are sorry we will do it properly now i will give you r tea  vidhi said .

no need it better you also sit along with your husband too gr3 reply . then they sit next to their husband . and their husband dont take time to hold their hand under the table which make them unable to eat with their right hand so they eat with the left hand . their husband was enjoying the naughty thing they were doing .

ansh ; mama i never saw you eat with your left hand then why today .

palak and payal ; arey even chachi too are eating with their left hand .

pankaj ; arey vidhi why you are eating with your left hand han .

vidhi ; woh woh main .

suraj smile and say gr3 do you remember when we were married how i use to catch your hand under the table haan he laugh .

the husband leave their wivies hand and look have shy and embarrassed  Embarrassed too . then they say aap bauji .

yes why do you think i was not like you in my newly wed i use to look at your mah like this and hold her hand under table which make her feel shy .

yes but when bauji use to ask me why i dont eat with my right hand then i use to say im lefty that why they all laugh .

mummiji that means bauji use to haressed you a lot too like our husband na pari ask .

arey it normal they will be like me na gr3 when i watch them whow they are with their wives i feel happy and i use to ask to god always keep you all happy like this and the way we use to be na .

ji even i ask the same ok now let go im already have my breakfast let go ji .

hmm let go but you carry on with your breakfast haan .

even teh kids left them and then arya left then pratick the last was pankaj .

one month later arti was waiting for yash to come then she can announce him a good news  .

yash came later he was hiding something from his back . jaanu you came i was waiting for you i have  some thing to tell you .

hmm and i have brought some thing for you guess it .

hmm saree . no it some thing to eat . ok coconut barfi . no not that it a thing which later you will ask me to bring as you will wanted to eat it . hmm what it can be jaanu im not able to guess show me na . ok close your eyes and touch it you will know .

then she close her eyes . yash make her touch it .

hmm it imli { tamarin }  jaanu you brought it how you know i can ask you for it . hmm because you are pregnant i saw your glowing face since yest and i know you have been miss your period too . you know all thing han yes we will soon be parent again im happy and you . im so happy to have a baby with you sweetheart i love you so much . me too im happy and i love you too .

what are you preg arti ? vidhi . ji babhi i just did the test an dit possitive too . arey arti im so happy yash bayah fro you too . thx bhabhi   . ok let share it with the others too come arti .

every one was there vihdi was smiling  and said mummiji bauiji there is a good to announce you all .

what is that vidhi ? ask gr3 .

you and bauji will become dada nd dadi soon because our arti is preg .

what are you saying is that true gr3 ask .

ji mummiji it true im preg . then arya take  bless from them . they give them teh bless gr3 hug arti and said you have give me such a good news thx a lot for it . suraj kiss arti on her forehead and said always stay happy and keep smile on your face .

now arti you will not do any work ok gr3 said . ji mummiji i will obey you . congrats yash bayah pratick said . thx shotey and i want to hear for you too haan . yes bayah may be our too is coming who knows naah pari .
then later shoba and dubey come to bless arya the kids was happy too they will get another sis or bro .

two weeks was pass arti and vidhi was in the kitchen they were talking and vidhi was cooking when pari comes and ask what she is preparing she is having problem with the smell .

what you said ask vidhi .

i said im having problem with the smell of the food .

hmm both said at the same time . why both of you are looking at me like this han did i said some thing wrong .

you dont know why you are having this problem haan arti ask .

how will i know im just cant smell the food and i just want to sleep a lot but why im having it bahbi .

paridi did you miss some thing vidhi ask . yes i miss my period oh you means to say i can be preg like arti babhi .

yes you too . but i will have to do test first then i will be sure i will said to pratick to brought one test ok .wait why you want to call pratick bahya i have one i will give it to you ok come let go .

in the room

wait a minit bhabi why you have this test with you you too are heein like me haan arti ask with teasing .

woh i did not get it was already five days so i thought to do the test . so you did it pari ask . no i got it yest so im free not like you and im old too how can i have a child now . arey how can you say you are old haan even in sixty you can have baby too you know that now every thing is happening . pari you go do it and come with a smile too ok arti said .

pari come out and shout yes bhabi im preg too im so happy they hugs and was happy too . i will inform pratick and yes bhabi please dont say it now before pratick know please . you dont worry it you  both who will say it we will do like we dont know ok arti said .

when pratick come he was shocked and happy too he pick her up and then they share the good news with the family too they take bless they were all happy pari inform her parents too they said they will come in bhopal to see her .

the next day both couples went to the doc to do check up . the doc says every thing is fine they just need to be careful to not do any heavy work and they have to eat and rest too . the both agree too and return home .

every body was happy that they are fine .

every thing was going well two months was pass too .yash every night before he went to sleep he talk with the baby by putting his hand on arti tummy and kiss too . even the kids come to talk with the baby like their papa do Star .

i stop here i hope you will like it and will hit like button too . i will wait for your feed back Smile.

next yash and pratick wake in midnight .

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjipriyasweety03rac08sweetyshwethasheila_02Hadenikelbmeenuu111mostarcynthiagemketki61Shwtyelanpremikeerthus.9mish123srilanka123kimleemaaneetkimeetcutestar12ashGC_arjaluv_lvndrShashi1984Leevi05nan0102kratzyfanlulujjjjsaf24Kesha_H.drmhpIsYaRoCHeR--HANISA--maha9freya123lovely_nikki

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yippee I am the first one to comment again !!!

Wow first of all u deserve a cute hug from me dear.
Excellent part and the happiness revolving aroung scindhia family makes me also smile. So happy to see arthi and pari being preggyt at the same time. The precap is also good sweety
Love u

Edited by maha9 - 07 December 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjhana_y--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index