Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 40)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thx siham fro love it

cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Nice ud cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
thx cutestar for love it

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thx for love it

--HANISA--

sweetyshwetha Newbie
sweetyshwetha
sweetyshwetha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
its superb ...conversation of vidhi,pari,aarti and prash aarti yash is ultimate...update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thx sweety for love it 

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hi guys im back with new part thank you a lots for your lovely comments , for give me support to cont it and for love my ss i hope you will like this part too Smile  im so happy when i read your comments too here the next part  Smile  .

i said in this part will have arti and paridi preg but i change it and show some romantic moments of the three couples so next part will see more romantic and the preg scene too . i hope you will enjoy it  Smile .

part 14

one week was pass arya love was still cont with romance and with some sweet fight also , even in pratick and paridi life their was love and romance too . at dinner time every body was having their dinner with laugh talk suraj and gr8 saw how their families are so happy they wish it remain like this always on looking at each ever with a lots of hope on their face and smile too .

suraj  ; im so happy to see you all like this stay always with so much of love and understanding too bless you all my children .

gr3  ; yes you are right even im happy too but now it times for us to hear some noise of baby cries all around the house im right ji .

suraj ; yes you are right we want to become grandparents again to have baby in our lap .

prat ;  hmm yash bhaiya they are talking to you even i want to become chachu again .

yash ; why only me han chotey even you have been married so it go to you too .

gr3 ; we are not saying only for yash pratick even with you we want soon to have a good news too .

prat; arey bhaya you are older and we are just married so we can wait for some month .

yash go close to him and talk in a soft mode and he said .
 why you want to pull my leg now han your romance has start before you married and our it just start so let us enjoy first na .

vidh ; han pratick bhaya you too should think to give us nephew or niece now .

prat; woh bhabi actually pari is not ready so .

pari ; what when i said this pratick i though you dont want to have  kids you want us to wait but i never say that i dont want to have Blushing .

arti ; hmm see pratick bhaya paridi is ready to have baby so you should not have to be late for it now .

pank ; han chotey now you should think to give us a good news soon and you too yash .

yash ; bahya what if we say it for you too now han even  vidhi bhabi can have another kids na .

vid ; what are you saying yash bhaya we have young children and you are saying us to have another .

suraj ; why bahu who told you if you have young children you cant have another it would be good it you too can have another one too .
gr3 ; arey how beautiful it will be my three daughter in law get preg together i will be happy .

vid ; mummiji if we all three get preg then who will help you how you will be manage to look after we three and you will not have time to look for our babies so it better arti and pari get preg what you say .

gr3 ; dont you think im coming in your talk han .

pan ; mah  we have becoming old and she has never time for me so forget about to have another kid from her .

suraj ; i want to tell you in a married life it not only to make a family the most important is spend time with each ever  , have to understand each ever feeling  , yes we should not for get responsibility   too ,  you have to think for your life partner too his / her wish and  share your beautiful moments have trust and love too , if all this we dont have in a married life then it will not be late for it to broke   , for husband and wife duty is  to make their wed to be strong and longer too it not only the wife who always should sacrifice her wish some time we husband too have to do some sacrifice too  , see our wed has still running because we know how we share out moments and how we still love each ever so their is no age for love and to have kids too .

gr3 ; you are right we know how we spend our days to arrive till here and we are still cont it you should know how to have to make your married life strong and longer like he said try to understand your life partner too .

prat ; wow mah bauji what ever you both have said it all true i agree with you and i promise you  pari that from my side you will not have any kind of problem i will be always there for you an di know you too you will be always be like this with me na our married life will go in a long way too .

paridi ; yes pratick from me too i promise you .

then arya look at each ever and with their smile and sign to do the same in their married life too . even pankaj and vidhi look at each ever with a smile . then gr3 and suraj leave from the dinning table .

arti ; what ever nah aur bauji said it all right , so paridi that means you will give us good news soon na she  laugh .

paridi ; bahbi you too now please i will wait for you first to give good news then i will she tease her now i dont want my kids become old before yours she too laugh .

the three couples was laughing . suraj and gr3 said let hope our children stay all like this and support each ever too Big smile Big smile  .

pratick room

pari you never told me about kid so i thought you will like to wait until one year but im happy what ever you said out side is it right or you just said it han .
 what do you think pratick i dont know how you love kids and i will make you wait one year for this beautiful moment come in our life .
pari are you sure for it i dont want you think only my happiness if you want from your heart then we will start our family too .
yes pratick it from my heart actually i was about to ask you for it .
oh thank you pari now you will see soon we will have a good news from us . they hugs they kiss and do love  Star .

vidhi room

why you said i dont have time you now .
what do you want me to say you always think of others not me that why i said it but i know i was wrong to say it there im sorry .
no dont ask me sorry im sorry for not understand you and your feeling i always think about house and the family first but now i will think for us too i promise you .
vidhi i dont mind you to think of my family i love the way you are but some time too i want to be alone with you but  im happy and love to have a wife like you in my life because you never think to broke my family but you like to stay here in joint family thx a lot to come in my life i love you .
me too i love you so much but i hope you did not think about another kids han . she smile and hug him  Star .

arya room

yash wrap arti from her back . sweetheart even now mah aur bauji want to hear baby cry so we should think of it na .
hmm i already told you na that i to want it it you who dont know what you want .
you know i though if you will get preg soon our romance will become less and you will not have time fro me that why im waiting  .
who told you if i will be preg our love and romance will become less han in fact it can become more strong and our romance will cont . she turn to him and kiss him on his chest .
then we should prepare for it now if you want to feel the new member in side you . he kiss her on her lips the kiss start going passionate and they start doing love to make sure this time she can beer a baby soon that night was more beautiful again for arya as they make love all night Star .

next day in the kitchen

arti and vidhi was talking about watching movie paridi come there with cd of movie and ask to both of them to watch it after lunch .
vidhi agree .
 then arti said said it will be nice if they could watch it in the cine eating popcorn too they will have fun all three to be out for once time .
vidhi reply mummiji will never accept not even our husband so it better to watch it here we can do popcorn too .
then they ask pari to ask pratick to take them as he is a romantic husband .
she reply since our wed he is not any more why not ask yash bhaya .
arti said he will say no mah and bauji will not allowed us to go so forget on him why not pankaj bhaya .
vidhi sai dhe will to not acept as i had refuge him once he will say no so we dont have any other potion than to sit here to watch it .
yes bhabhi our husband are not romantic at all na paridi said .
then arti reply yes just imagine we go for a movie then for a dinner or a long drive if not cine at least a long drive but no we have to stay here without any though  Disapprove .

later yash come in room say  arti  they will go out  at night dont ask where just be ready .arti was happy at least something happen to him  Smile .

pratick too come and said the same thing to pari . she too was happy since they got married they did not go out  Smile .

pankaj too do teh same thing this time vidhi accept with out any problem pankaj was happy after a long time she has accept to go out with him  Smile .

i stop here i hope you will like it Smile .

i will wait foe your lovely comments and hit like button if you like it Smile

what do you think where are they going will they be at the same place Smile .

Edited by hana_y - 11 November 2012 at 12:24am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21janakiramjinishayadav03rac08bmeenuu111cynthiagemdancydreamerketki61elanpremiummiscoPiiekeerthus.9sadavirkmaaneetkimeetcutestar12teju1816jojo1986padmavarShashi1984ns1970rakenduvadanaashGC_arjaLeevi05nan0102AniSweetymonika1992saf24lulujjjjMalika_ZL_KhanKesha_H.drmhpPuvZmaha9--HANISA--freya123alekhika20IsYaRoCHeR_Dimples_

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Me first Party

The update is awesome

I am big fan of arya

I thank you for writing this SS

Edited by madhaviprathap - 10 November 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ylulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index