Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 30)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
thank you so much guys for love my ss and do lovely comments too im happy that why im cont it i hope you will like this part too Smile .

part 12 

arya become one .

yash pull arti to him , she was close to him , he remove her saree , she was only with her blouse and skirt now . he start caressing her back , she feel happy that she was going to get the right of her place . when was caressing her expose body , she too was touching his hand which was in front of her body , yash bent kiss her waist from the back then he come in front of her he wanted to see how will be her face . then he come up by kissing her body , then he come to her neck he kiss all around her neck and suck it bite he left red mark on her neck then he take her hand he remove her bangles one by one in both hands , then necklace and the both earrings .

arti was an able to control her body feeling , she also start kissing yash he unbutton his shirt and remove it , he was now shirtless , she kiss his chest all is front body yash was having pleasure to get love from his be love wife , she too bite him on his chest yash wanted to get more love from her he yell her name . then carry her and put her lay on the straw and he remove her blouse now she only with her skirt he admire  her how she was blushing and how she wanted to get more love and pleasure from him and he saw how she was blushing  Blushing too .

he went to her feet he remove her payal he kiss her leg and start caressing it to up till her skirt he remove that too , she left with her bras only yash come on her top they start kissing their kiss was so passionate and love they broke it some times he remove her bras too now she was completely without any thing he also remove his trouser and his boxer too . wow their love was passionate he caress her breath and kiss suck them too even arti do the same to him then he ask arti if are you sure you want to be mine , yes yashji i want to be yours from now . then he enter in they cont kissing some time arti is on the top sometime he both yell each ever name with so much of pleasure until the climax  Heart Heart . they become one that night .

arti was happy to become truly yash wife with lots of love and respect too . even yash was happy to have arti has his wife and make her his for ever and ever . yashji thank you to making me yours , artiji im also thx to you for loving me and to come in my life too i love you artiji , i love you too yashji they kiss again and do love again wow they did love twice that night in the old house .

early in the morning , ayshji let go home now before the kids find out that we did  return home , yes you are right lets go they wear their clothes arti pick up all her jewels and they return home .nobody knew if they did not return home , they were in their room on their bed in each ever arms they hugs and they sleep arti was wearing a nightie .

when it was time to wake up arti was about to wake up from the bed yash pull her to him , where are you going mrs yash scindia , im going to take a shower yash , wow yash   im impress mrs yash well now i want you to call me yash ok , ok let me go now , why it still early na , so when i will take my shower , then , i will dry my hair , then , i will be ready , then , that all , that all and you want to wake up now sweetheart no ways there is still time for the kids to wake up so why not , why not what yash, he look at her in a teasing mode , oh no , what no you wear such a beautiful nightie and you want me to control dont want me to do love with you  he hug her . yash if the kids come then there is time for them to come here sweetheart im not able to control my love , then who told you to control it yash , see i knew it even you wanted to do it ha , she blush , i love to see you when you blush sweet heart and they do love again .

later when arti was dressing her yash was looking at her how happy she look and beautiful too . when she was about to apply her sindoor he said wait it my right to put it on your fore head then he come to her and apply it . from now every morning i will do it ok yes yashu she stop , why you stop saying it , woh im sorry , sorry why arti just because arpita use to call me , yes you can feel bad that why , no arti you can call me in what ever name you want even yashu i wont mind dont think if you will call like this i will remember of arpita  now arpita is just a past memory nothing else ok you have full right on me now im yours na , thank you yashu for given me this right , my pleasure sweetheart he wink  Wink at her and leave in to take his shower .

good morning mama , how was your party mama , it was good , hmm so good we can see how happy you look mama did papa said i love you to you , what how can you ask this quest han , mama we are waiting the day when papa will say i love you to you , why bacho he ask from the back , woh if you will say i love you to her then we know you both will never be separate because you will love each ever na , oh that means you kids are waiting for me to say i love you to your mama right . yes papa , ok arti i love you so much do you love me too , yes yash i love you too , arti yash the kids look at each ever and said at the same time not artiji or yashji wow our parents love each ever now they were happy .

yash mob ring , arti please bring my mob it ringing , ok i will bring it . when she left yash sign the kids to go with him in the room . when arti enter she was not able to believe he pics all around the room and a single pic of arpita . do you like it sweetheart he ask behind her , she turn she was with tears  Cry thx for loving me yash she hug him ,  hey dont waste this tears now he wipe it , even the kids said wow  the pics are so beautiful mama look gorgeous in all this pics hai na papa , your mama is so beautiful that why even in the pics she look more beautiful . then the kids leave them alone , yash i did not wanted you to remove arpita pics , arti you are my wife now if i will not put your pics then whom i will put i want to see you all around me like i use to do for arpita my new life is you not my past arti . ok let go now the kids will wait for us , ok let go .

papa where we will go today we will go in the park where are lots of rides and play you will enjoy there ok let go . they went they arrive they were having fun , arti call vidhi she said the good news about becoming truly his wife now , on hearing this she was happy too for her now she know that yash will be like first he use to be she cut the mob  . vidhi announce the news to every one they were all happy on arya to become one now soon they can get good news for a baby too . yash call prateick what he said to him we dont know . arya do some ride too the day was fun they did lots of masti too .they return home .

the kids when to sleep after having their dinner as they were so tied . arya went in their room but yash carry her till their room . once in their their romance start , yash said to arti to wear the nightie again he want to see her in this , she wear and come in front of him which yash go close to her and hug her start do some kiss .  he put her on bed do some caress on her body she think to tease him . yashu cant you sleep without do love or romance she tease him  , she know he will never accept to not do love with her . sweetheart do you know how i control me from this six months to not come close to you and now you want me to control me no , what do you mean we will do love every night , yes my love at any time i will wanted we will do love because i cant resist  your fragrance when you are close to me i cant control my love  my feeling when we are alone want ti smell your perfume dont tell me you are not in the same situation of me han or you have enough of doing love with me , she put her hand on his mouth and say , i will never be enough with you yashu even i cant resist you to be away i will always wanted to be in your arms at any times because when im in your arms i feel relax and comfortable and i also want to do love at any time with you i cant resist your touch one touch of you i cant control me feeling that why i love you . hmm see how our love brought us today we cant stay without each ever na , yes for me to be away from you it will be better i die , now he put his hand on her mouth ans say dont ever try to say about leaving me again i too cant leave without you i love you so much you teach me how to live life now stop talking let we do love now before i change my mind , who told you to wait then , then they do love again and again .yash  wait every night when he will be alone with his sweetheart to do love he know that time no body we come to disturb them their romance becoming more and more their love was strong too then can feel each ever even when they are  a little distance  their love was so beauty pure and respect too  Star Heart .

i stop here i will wait for your comments how you saw the hot consummate scene  Star .

i hope you will like it hit like button too Smile .

Edited by hana_y - 07 October 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiwolf-addict03rac08dancydreamerKashishangelcynthiagemarmd11Piieketki61BSwansadavirksweetonekeerthus.9jojo1986maaneetkimeet*Maleena*kinny_ranvirteju1816padmavarluv_lvndrrakenduvadanakdsubsarunsunita_gmWhypadhuashGC_arjaPearl_27-MishtyBlue-ns1970nan0102MSN_Vannymonika1992saf24AniSweetylulujjjjKesha_H.drmhpvillager00--HANISA--Parijatrocksmaha9freya123keenu_kkalekhika20IsYaRoCHeRroserosey_Dimples_taahir004MereMahiyaa.Donnaa

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
wowww awesomeee superb duper hit update dear... lolvely ...to hot ...hayeee dreamy update dear ...fabulas ...love the way ...yash shower arti with his ...love ...cool and ... fab ...thank you dear for lovley update ... update soon next dont make us wait for long

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetkimeet

wowww awesomeee superb duper hit update dear... lolvely ...to hot ...hayeee dreamy update dear ...fabulas ...love the way ...yash shower arti with his ...love ...cool and ... fab ...thank you dear for lovley update ... update soon next dont make us wait for long

wow maaneet your comment make me feel happy thx a lot im happy thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeet

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful update. Great job

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
saf thx 
hajmaz Senior Member
hajmaz
hajmaz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
wow wow wow i love this update keep it up all the kids are soo cute i love ansh coz he reminds me of both yash and arthis and i think the girl who is fair then the the quite one she sooo cute when she is angry she is a replica of yash i love her sooo much evn my cuziiinnn watch this drama for the kids they are really cute well done creative you chose the best kids and 
plzzz update soon 

hana_y

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Graet Update!

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hajmaz

wow wow wow i love this update keep it up all the kids are soo cute i love ansh coz he reminds me of both yash and arthis and i think the girl who is fair then the the quite one she sooo cute when she is angry she is a replica of yash i love her sooo much evn my cuziiinnn watch this drama for the kids they are really cute well done creative you chose the best kids and 
plzzz update soon 

wow thx fro your comment im so happy

--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index