Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 28)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 5007

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thx fanshus

teju1816 Goldie
teju1816
teju1816

Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 1341

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

Originally posted by teju1816

Originally posted by hana_y

Originally posted by teju1816

tooo superb update hansa !! loved it the core !!! 
update sooon Day DreamingDay Dreaming



teju thx im hana not hansa  im happy you love it Smile

i am very sorry hana !! thing is that i get confused b/w u and hansa !! Embarrassed
sry Hug
 

it alright teju it happen im not going to get angry on you even kesha did the same mistake may be our name look similar that why Big smile  Hug

hehe Embarrassed Hugyeah way too similar dear and both of them goldies too 


Edited by teju1816 - 03 October 2012 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 5007

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju1816

Originally posted by hana_y

Originally posted by teju1816

Originally posted by hana_y

Originally posted by teju1816

tooo superb update hansa !! loved it the core !!! 
update sooon Day DreamingDay Dreaming



teju thx im hana not hansa  im happy you love it Smile

i am very sorry hana !! thing is that i get confused b/w u and hansa !! Embarrassed
sry Hug
 

it alright teju it happen im not going to get angry on you even kesha did the same mistake may be our name look similar that why Big smile  Hug

hehe Embarrassed Hugyeah way too similar dear and both of them goldies too 
 

yeah  we are friend we leave in the same country we met too so we are more than friend if you want to know it because of her im here in this forum Smile
-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 4696

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wow...super update hana...cant wait for nxt update...Pls update soon...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 5007

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaMishty

Wow...super update hana...cant wait for nxt update...Pls update soon...!!



 thx divya i will do soon im happy you saw it super yaar Smile
arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 3298

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Gud and superb upd der gud gud keep it up
cont soon aand dont frgt to pm me
gn tc ks hsd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 5007

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

Gud and superb upd der gud gud keep it up
cont soon aand dont frgt to pm me
gn tc ks hsd


thx i will pm for next im happy you like it
monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Joined: 08 March 2011
Posts: 6915

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wen r u updating?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index