Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 22)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
A big thank you to all of you who as support me to cont it and for your lovely comments too , im so happy you guys love it . i will make sure you love this part too Smile.

part 11

yash was in the hall , arpita i think you are not angry that i fall in love with artiji  im sure of it  , but i dont know about her , i dont want her to think that im using her because we are alone i thought i will never fall in love again and love happen only once in life , i was wrong i dont know when i fall in love with her arpita im doing right na . then he attend  a call .

arti was in the room thinking of their beautiful romantic moment in the bathroom how she wanted to stay in his grip . after talking to bhabhi im sure she will say to mummyji about the change of yashji they will be happy im sure of it , she was drying her hair standing in the balcony 
she was giving back to the door of their room .

yash was coming in the room he was still on the mob he saw her in the balcony . he cut the mob he just admire her from her back how she was looking , then he walk to her .
  artiji woh my friend has just call me and he has invite us on his wed aniv will you go along with me . yes why not when it will be held , to night , ok then i will be ready , thx artiji woh i have to go out i will be back soon ok . ok go .

arti was thinking she said yes but she dont have clothes to wear for attend a party not even a beautiful saree what she will wear she was cont to think when yash return with bags .
yashji why this bags , woh it for you , i know you did not bring clothes to attend party same as me so when i went to buy for me i buy for you too , i dont know if you will like it or no . thank you yashji i was thinking of it , but dont look at it now when you will start to be ready then you watch it ok , he live .

later at night arti was going to be ready when she open the box she was lost in the beauty of the saree , the color was navy with light blue embroidery with it it was so beautiful , her blouse was shocked when she saw it was backless only with a lice to attach the blouse it was looking sexy the blouse , there was the matching bangles with the two color , a jewel set matching with the saree , when she saw all this she got to know that yash love her and we want to move in their relation with love . she start to be ready . yash enter in the room he saw memorize with her beauty he just stand there looking at her with out say anything . when she was about to apply the sindoor he said wait . he come close to her and said it my right to apply it . he take the box of sindoor and apply it on her forehead . he make her sit , he take out one pair of gold payal he make her wear it .

he was also looking handsome in his blue navy suit and a light blue shirt matching with arti clothe , he was shave arti was feeling proud to be the wife of the most handsome man of bhopal . when they come out from their room . wow wow wow mama papa you both are looking very cute so beautiful , mama you are very pretty palak said . yes mama you are looking  lovely payal said  . arey papa is so handsome too na ansh said . of cause they are ofter all whose parents are they the kids said . ok bacho sleep early and dont harass chagan and bawri ok arti said . and yes there are our num if something happen let us know ok . ji papa ansh reply . ansh you are the man take care of your two sis ok arti said . no problem mama you both go now . when they were leaving wait not like this mama palak said . put your hand around his arms like this ansh ans palak show them . both feel shy and blush too they did and they leave .

in the car yash put song the song was , tum ko chata both look at each ever some times they did not talk they were just listening to the songs which was playing all was only romantic about love too . yashji as i know in some parties their are some man who ask other woman for dance what if one ask to me . it you who has to said yes or no it depend on you artiji .

they arrive they get down with a bouquet of flower , when they were walking yash stop . mrs scindia will you put your hand around  my arm with smile he ask he ? . yah why not mr scindia she did and they walk inside . wow how cute couple they are yash friend was saying when he saw arya enter . they wish the couple , they accept it . yash i must say you have a beautiful wife he friend said . thank you sunil for your compliment , you are lucky that your first wife was beautiful too . yah im lucky on that . how years you have been married ? ask sunita the wife of sunil . woh it has been only six month since we are married she ans . oh that means when you will be one year you will  come to celebrate it here yash , yes why not if my wife will want it so we will come here what you said artiji . if you want why not .

then they cut the cake feed each ever , they start music  a man come to arya and ask her to dance . she said no i dont want . yash love the way she refuse the man , may i have a dance with you he ask . of cause you can they go on the dance floor and start dancing on the song of fana mere haat main tere haat , their dance was superb the way they were lost in each ever . artiji  you are looking really very pretty today i must say i cant take out my eyes from you . you know why im looking pretty , no , it because i wear your gift which you give me with love ,  and you too you are looknig the most handsome here see how the other woman are looking at you , hmm you feel jealous han , why not yashji how dare they to look at you like this , she put her head on his chest while they dance they were lost in their love world . when the song has finish they did not know it when the other peoples clap then they open their eyes and they feel Embarrassed embarrassed . 

artiji i think we should leave now , ok let go it will be late too . they leave from the party . in the car arti was thinking to say about her divorcee to yash as she got to know he has fall in love with her , and she dont want want to hide the truth any more before they start a new relation ship . artiji thank you to give me such a wonderful moment i will never forget it , even me yashji im so happy to spend this night with you too . artiji what happen you look tense you have any problem , woh yashji i want to say something to you , what is it you can tell me , woh yashji i hide a truth from you and your family too , what is it artiji , woh im not a widow but a divorcee . here yash press the brake the car stop , what you said artiji you are a divorcee why you lie to me and my family he was with anger now . woh first i did not know that you think im a widow but when i got to  know i try to told you before the wed but i could not . why you could not n why you are telling me now , because i want to start a life with out any lie , if you remember i call you before the wed , yash get flashback of the call . you cheat me artiji i will never forgive you , i was so happy i wanted to start this night with a new relation with you but you broke it i hate you , please listen to me first then i will accept all your punishment , she told him every thing on her past life how she has passe throw pain and heart broken with prashant . i feel sad for you artiji but still you hurt me , tell me after our wed did you met him again , woh yes he came at mah palce to ask money and to sell the house that day was when we went to get my clothes , that why that day your behavior was strange right , yes but that was nothing to me he never wanted to be with me after he left me and ansh and i dont have any feeling for him because i love you not him . he remain silent with out say anything . i got my ans yashji you dont want me it ok i will go away from your life but without you im nothing i will die , if i told you this because i too wanted to start a new day with you with out any fear , im sorry to hurt you yashji . she open the door and leave the car it start rainy yash was with tears , he saw arpita saying him to stop your love if sh ego you will regret it she love you so much that why she told you every thing . how i will know it all true about her love for me arpita just close your eyes you will see the truth . he close he saw all the moment s they spend together before coming in mumbai and in mumbai too when he open his eyes arti was still walking a car was coming . he go out to stop her he just call her when the car hit her she fall . artiji no open your eyes artiji please look at me dont go i will not be able to live i love you artiji please  yashji i love you too and i will not live you to go anywhere , are you ok you did not hurt , yes im fine the car did not hit me . they hug i love  i love you so much yash said , even arti said it .

the rain come more heavy and along with wind . arti was enjoying it , yash was looking at her how beauty and sexy she was looking in that saree he was an able to control his heart who wanted to hold her do love touch her glow body to kiss and feel the love . artiji i think we should leave now if we continue stay like this i dont know what i will do . yahsji will you be able to drive in this rain , i dont think but we dont have any other choice we have to hide from this rain others wise we will fall sick . yes look there it look like a house na , yes it an old house let go there come on artiji . they run forward the house . when they enter they saw some woods a lamp and some straw in a corner like it use for rest no bed . wow yashji you light the fire i will light the lamp ok , he did arti to . yashji stay near the fire you will hut get cold , what about you artiji he go close to her what if i said a body heater will be more good , arti blush and shy too she was moving yash hold her saree and pull her to him .

i stop here i hope you will like this part .

next consume their wed   Star  Heart.

i will wait for your lovely comments too .

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21janakiramji03rac08dancydreamerKashishangelcynthiagembmeenuu111ketki61elanpremiPiiekeerthus.9JanakiSatishshweta1491teju1816maaneetkimeetkinny_ranvir*Maleena*DeepDL19sravya417jojo1986arunsunita_gmksfan2Shashi1984luv_lvndrksenPearl_27-MishtyBlue-monika1992saf24lulujjjjKesha_H.drmhpIsYaRoCHeRroserosey--HANISA--maha9Parijatrockskeenu_kkalekhika20freya123taahir004_Dimples_MereMahiyaa.Donnaa

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update
I could imagine Aarti all dressed up looking so ravishly beautiful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ylulujjjj--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
thx taahir im glad you love it wow you already said next Smile

lulujjjj--HANISA--taahir004

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wonderful update

waiting for the next part Wink

hana_ylulujjjj--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviprathap

wonderful update

waiting for the next part Wink

thx for love it im glad

rakenduvadanalulujjjj--HANISA--

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear. Please update soon I cant control my curiosity  !!!

lulujjjjhana_y--HANISA--

elanpremi Senior Member
elanpremi
elanpremi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
awesome update, telling yash the truth was the most crucial part. waiting for the next update. thanks for the PM dear

hana_ylulujjjj--HANISA--

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Amazing Updateee Dear x 

hana_ylulujjjj--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index