Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 16)

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

Awesome
Love it

thx a lot shah im glad you like it Smile

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Smile  thx guys for supporting me to cont my ss , and for your lovely comments too , im so happy you like it thx again . i hope you will like this part too .

part  10

he enter in the bath room with her pallu in his hand . where will you go now artiji , yashji im sorry , why sorry now . he take a step forward , she take one back until she dump on the wall . he look at her how she was looking , he pull the saree to him she come so close to him . as her saree was not pin he put his hand on her waist to remove it from her skirt and drop it . yashji what are you doing , shh he put his finger on her lip to stop talk . he was about to hug her she go away but slip he hold her but they dump on the wall and the shower tap open with her body it press water was falling on them . they stare at each ever she close the tape he put his hand on her too.

then he start moving his hand on her arm , he saw her face what reaction there was he was happy to see his wife blushing Blushing too . when his hand was almost on her neck and he sneeze . arti move and said see you got cold now please wipe your body she take the towel and she give it to him . he did sign to do it yourself , she do it but how he was wearing his shirt . why dont you remove it artiji how will my body will dry . then she remove it , then she wipe his body while she was doing his body language was responding  he wanted to do more thing now . he touch her hand and take her back and do a sign it his turn now to wipe her body . she said no he said why not when you do for my why not me artiji . he take the towel from her he start wipe her expose body he touch her waist , he wipe her hands her neck her face then he drop the towel in other corner . he saw her close her eyes go of her back , he put his both hands on her both hands and moving it up until her neck . her eyes was still close feeling the closeness of her husband .

then he put her hair on other shoulder and he blow on her back neck she freeze with the blow , he start touching her caress he back and kiss her neck she was not able to control her body too as her body language respond too . he turn her to watch her face how she react on his act , he the love in her eyes even she saw the love in his eyes too . she cover her face on his bare chest with so mush of blushing Blushing , he lift her face with her chin . he kiss her on her forehead , then her two black eyes , her gol gol cheeks , her nose then her lip . when he kiss her on her lip he stop he wanted to know if she will agree to continue or not but her was close again , he do the kiss again she was not respond at first when he was about to not she respond the kiss too . now they are not in control of their mind only their body their heart who are controlling the love  they were having . their kiss was going passionate he caress her body by unhook her blouse more her is open the blouse more arti was unable to control her feeling . she also caress his bare chest she hug him so tightly some times they broke the kiss then he kiss he neck leaving love mark on her neck she too do the same to him too . when he unhook her last hook he slip his hand under her blouse to touch her more and caress it . they heard ansh calling papa , they realize what was happening to them .

he do sign to her for ans him , what happen ansh she ask? woh mama where is papa i cant see him , he do again a sign to say he is out . woh may be he is in out side bath room , what is the matter ansh . woh mama we are going out with chagan kaka and bayri kaki . ok ansh go i will say to your papa but take care ok . ha mama . they both look embarrassedEmbarrassed , woh im sorry yashji i should never .  why artiji we are husband and wife na if you feel sorry but not me he laeve the bath room  , leave arti in a confuse Confused face . if yashji has said this it means he have starting loving me he has a feeling for me she was happy i shall said it to bhabhi .

later she call in bhopal , hello ,hello bhahi , oh now you got time to call me arti , how are you bhabhi and every one at home , we are all fine and you are you enjoying the trip arti , ji bahbhi we are enjoying a lots . ok tell me how is yash bhaya did he cahnge or not , ji bhabhi he has become like he was before and he promise me he will stay like this now . really arti im happy on hearing this you won arti but what about you both relation arti , woh he has starting fall in love bhabhi and im sure we will be one soon , ha arti just wait you will see it will come soon ok i will leave i will say this to mummiji too by arti take care han . ji bahbhi bye .

in bhopal , vidhi why you look so happy what happen , woh it a good news yash bhaya has become like before arti just told me , that a great news at least she won , ji and she said he has starting falling in love with her , let go to share it with mah and bauji too . they leave they say it to the family they were all happy now they said soon we will get another good news too gr3 and yash dad said Star .

here i stop im get problem with net so i hope you will like this part too .

i will wait for your comments too please press like button Smile .

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramji03rac08dancydreamerKashishangelcynthiagemarmd11shinings_salekhmanjusha_92JanakiSatishsadavirkPiieketki61keerthus.9padmavarsravya417*Maleena*kinny_ranvirmaaneetkimeetteju1816jojo1986sara1990ashGC_arjaPearl_27arunsunita_gmShashi1984luv_lvndrksenlulujjjjAniSweetymonika1992saf24maha9keenu_kkfreya123Kesha_H.drmhpIsYaRoCHeRvillager00--HANISA--roserosey_Dimples_taahir004pickachuMereMahiyaa.Donnaa

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
So romantic...moments...Well done...OS is so nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Beautiful update...sultry and seductive! EmbarrassedWink. Will Yash & Aarthi become ONE?? Please continue soonest...could hardly wait!!  

hana_y--HANISA--

teju1816 Goldie
teju1816
teju1816

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
god it was superb and awesome updateDay Dreaming !! lovely fab work Clap
our yash has fallen for our sweet arthi !! hope that karan won't come between them now at least ! !! 

hana_y--HANISA--

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
amazing  part

hana_y--HANISA--

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Fab work!!!!
Loved the update.

hana_y--HANISA--

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
It's simply superb. Update soon.

hana_y--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index