Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SS''YASH fall in love in mumbai updt prt 16 pg 50 (Page 11)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
cute updateBig smile so happy to be back here..
Thanks for the pm, Hana deary..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I Like..plez cont soon..
if u dnt mind cn u PM me plez...Wink

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thx luv 
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
im happy you guys has supporting me to cont my ss and for your lovely comments too the love you have shown also thx for it . i will my max to make you like this part too Smile

part 4

next morning arya make up at the same time , they saw how he was hugging her , her head on his chest , they look at each ever feeling embarrassed  Embarrassed how they can be close like this they sit with out looking at each ever . yash went in the bath thinking when did i hug her , what will she think that im taking advantage of her , i know some times i feel like to be close to her but why i dont why i will say sorry to her .  arti also was thinking when she has put her head she know while playing she sleepy but when she sleep she dont know . now im sure yashji will be angry on me thinking that i wanted to be in this arms i know i want it but when he will open his arms for me with full heart then i will know it from his love but not like this , i will have to say sorry may in sleep i did it .

when he come out she was doing the bed but before yash could talk to her she run in the bath , after i while she come out she saw he was still there doing some thing . then both said at the same time woh , you said the first he said .im sorry i dont know when and how i put my head on your chest .i also sorry too how i hug you i dont remember it too . then she was being ready infront of the dresser when she saw her hook of her blouse was open , she try to tied it  , but she was not able to tied the middle hook of her blouse and he saw it . he come to her and said may i do it if you dont mind . yes sure im not able to to it please . then he put his hand to hook her blouse , he saw  her from the mirror how she was closing her eyes when he touch her back as it was a little backless where he has put his hand , he was enjoying to see how she feel his touch . then he said in her ear you can open it i almost done it artiji in a tease mode . she blush and said thx you ,

then they went to have their breakfast the kids who was already their waiting for them with smile on their face . hi batcho they said at the same time . hi mama papa they reply too . did you both sleep well they ask , yes we have but why they ask . no nothing we just wanted to ask you and they smile again and look at each ever . arya look at them why they are smiling and they do sign with their head to each ever , then they realize it was the kids who may be did the hug at night and they both smile too . papa what we will do today ansh ask , will play out side as i think the weather is not so good it can rain at any moment he reply . ok then lets go ansh payal palak said .oh no wait first finish your breakfast ok then you will go arti said . ok mama payal reply .

then later they were in the garden playing with the ball when yash call   payal palak ansh ,ji papa ,lets do mud pots what you said . but papa we dont know ,so what i will teach you ok come payal you first . ok papa ,   after ten mins , papa i cant cont . ok palak you come ,ok papa she come too , then after twenty mins , i cant im tied papa , so early ok go ansh you come beta show the girls you are a brave boy like your papa hai na , ok see you girls cant do nothing ansh tease them . mama look at them how they said we cant do anything ,yashji ansh how dare you to talk like this , ansh you are talking im sure you will not be able to do more than the girls .mama you will see how i will do it right papa ,yes ansh come on let do it . then in five mins papa i cant , dont do it you just start and it only five min dont do this you will loose because the girls has been more than five mins he said in a low voice . see girls im sure your brother  has tied see how he cant cont , so girls are more power than man . yes mama we did more than him . who told you that he is tied see how he is doing it yash said . oh yashji look at him how his face is so accept it my daughters who won as they did more than him . ok ok yes we accept you have won , but if you want why dont you try to do it we can see who will do more beautiful pot do you agree . ok i will try and we will see who's pot will be more beautiful ok . let me bring another wheel ok . then ansh was with yash side , the girls was with arti side .

then they a start doing it , come on mama , come on papa , yash was looking at arti sometime , same as she , then arti pot was more beautiful than for yash . wey wey mama won . papa how can you lost that too with mama ansh said . ansh see now how girls are strong ans can do any thing ha . yes mama i saw it sorry i will never said the girls cant do anything but papa yes he cant do that to win against you that not possible . what ansh i lost that now i cant win from your mama ha do you think it that . yes papa as you were just looking at her how do you want the pot be  beautiful and he run with the girls . woh artiji what he means it not he stop , as the way she was looking at him he was able to talk . i know what you were doing dont need to tell me yashji . then ball fall in the mud and they get mud on both of them , he laugh so loud , even arti laugh on looking at him how there was mud on this face same as her . the way he was laughing arti was happy to see him like this . yashji keep laughing like this you look very nice even you will feel better dont let this happiness go . yes artiji you are right now i promise you i will stay like this and  thx you so much do change me into old yash again . your welcome yashji . then it start raining . wow it raining yashji come let us wet in this rain see even god is happy with you that why it raining now to tell you to start a new life come yashji . no i won't you go along with the kids , they were enjoying the rain dancing jumping where was a hole of water . when he saw how arti was enjoying and how she was looking more beautiful when she is wet how her body was he feel like she is pulling him , he was going with out thinking he come close and let him wet too she was happy on seeing him with them too . he open his arms and look up to welcome new life with happiness for them now he want to move with his beautiful wife and with the kids too .

then he start singing on koi larki hai jab woh asti hai barish ho thi hai chamakchamak dindin , then she too sing koi larka hai jab woh gata hai sawan ata hai chamak chamak dindin they were dancing the same way with the kids . they dance till the end of the song . then she said to the kids to enter now they can fall ill . when she was about to go too she call him . yashji it better you too go to change now , she was going when she was going to slip he pull her to him , her hand was on his chest his hand on her bare waist they were so close . he pull her more close to him he did not think he was out side . mummyji she said he leave her and realize she fool him . yashji you will never get me , she start running  artiji i will spare you he  run after her too . she enter in the house and in there bathroom she was about to close  the door when he pull her saree to him he enter in the door close  Star .

i stop here guys to let you think what will be happen in the close bathroom  Smile.

i hope you guys will like it , i will wait for your comments too please press like button Smile .

i will soon do next part Smile.

precap   ;  arya become one after accident .Smile

Edited by hana_y - 17 September 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramji03rac08shinings_salekhKashishangelcynthiagemdancydreamerelanpremiqwerty012keerthus.9Piiedarrishketki61JanakiSatishsadavirk*Maleena*kinny_ranvirmaaneetkimeetsravya417teju1816jojo1986Kittya_Cullensara1990Shashi1984ksenluv_lvndrrakenduvadanans1970AniSweetymonika1992Alamelufreya123keenu_kkmaha9shah10--HANISA--Kesha_H.roseroseyIsYaRoCHeRpickachuMereMahiyaa.Donnaa

ns1970 IF-Dazzler
ns1970
ns1970

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
good job please continueClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thx ns

--HANISA--

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Superb update dear now i am so excited to know further plz update soon .

hana_y--HANISA--

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hi dear ur writings is so love. i hope this would have happened really on the show. eagerly waiting for the next part

pls update

hana_y--HANISA--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index