Arshak :- so ur a Popular fella in college han? :D 
Swayamd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ DB :- yeap! i gess iam!
but i sumtimes REALLY wish dat my college ws Filled wid "D3 GIRLS"
dey r really not lyk our college girls!
mainly girls lyk sharon and kriya!
Who are more Focussed on dance and dream and not on other Stuffs muj!
but now I kinda Like SwaRon alot! :D
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arshak dude i dont know about how many gf's you will have but i know you can not anything about being in top 3 in girls list...but seriously dude you have a karizma in you...anyways gf's na ho vo hi acha hai...bhaiya hum ko to apni jaan se bhi pyari hai ye apni azadi...happy to be single...girlfriends ki deemands ko satisfy karna is next to impossible i see my bff bechare pura din yaha se waha hote hai...

jum you are right he would be centre of attraction wherever he would go...but same goes for you also dancer and choreographer...i knew boys would be hitting on you as well...
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratik54000

arshak dude i dont know about how many gf's you will have but i know you can not anything about being in top 3 in girls list...but seriously dude you have a karizma in you...anyways gf's na ho vo hi acha hai...bhaiya hum ko to apni jaan se bhi pyari hai ye apni azadi...happy to be single...girlfriends ki deemands ko satisfy karna is next to impossible i see my bff bechare pura din yaha se waha hote hai...

jum you are right he would be centre of attraction wherever he would go...but same goes for you also dancer and choreographer...i knew boys would be hitting on you as well...

knew? 
and yea Arshak ki toh ! 
Def. many girls!! Edited by jumrulzz - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
arshak dude i pitty you but what can we do in that...you have to deal with it anyway...so make sure when ever you get surrounded ek irritating friend ko sath rakha karo jo girls ko bhaga sake...

jum ok i got it about siggi...
Swayamd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratik54000

i agree.. but its all worth for a Girl who is extremely the one u wanted!!
but NOPE! i havent really met any1 till now like dat! :P
and dont wana also !
being single IS AMAZING!!
and no problems also! :P
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
@ pratik :- Nahin re! ab tak! No one.. and dont want to also be Hit by sum guy! :P 

@ arshak :- hahahaha.. im laughing Hardcore on ur Position!! 
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
pratik54000 thumbnail
jum sorry i ment to say i know boys would be hitting on you...arent they?

arshak dude thats right the perfect one like sharon for me dont know about you...you know i need a girl who is abosulotly mad about her dreams and who can accept me d way i am...but i guess its too much to demand now...anyways i dont know about myself but you surely will find the one you need some day...till than being single is the happiest thing to be...nd ya no tension also...
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Haha! 
nope! 
i run away or Hide off if Guys try and Approach to me! :P