Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
rosh actually i liked it last..mera turn ate ate muje thoda idea aa jayega no...
pratik54000 thumbnail
neha what a coincidance than...my sis lives in baroda so i visit baroda very often...and so sad to know tere mama log tuje gumne nahi le jate zyada...
@Pratik-- Vadodra is such a fun place! But what to do! Can you imagine in 16 years of my life...Mere dono mein se ek bhi mamu mujhe ghumane nhi leke gye! How cruel can be life at times :P
shaani2209 thumbnail
rutu tunhe toh mujhe googly daal di yaar

SH: dance ke bare mein-----main woh main woh...
(i used the previous words as i dint know how to strt with mein😳)

@neha:: u have to make a swaron conversation re...the way i continued rutu's dialogue...same way...
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaani2209

rutu tunhe toh mujhe googly daal di yaar

SH: dance ke bare mein-----main woh main woh...
(i used the previous words as i dint know how to strt with mein😳)

@neha:: u have to make a swaron conversation re...the way i continued rutu's dialogue...same way...

shaani sorry that was totally random😕 and i guess we can use 2nd or last words agar dialogue jam nahi raha toh
pratik54000 thumbnail
nia in that case i am very lucky my di is very fun loving ghar pe baith me hi nahi deti pura din alag mall me khinchke le jati hai...and kabhi kabhi mai bore ho jata hu ghum ghum ke...and tere manmu cruel hai sahi me 16 years me ghumne hi nahi le gaye...i agree life is very boring some times...

rutu it was nice to start with...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ shaani - very chalak :P
sh - main woh yeh kehna chathi thi ki ki ...
@Rosh-- You guys play this round! And I'll see how you do this! Then maybe I'll play! Waise I am pathetic at playing games :P
shaani2209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nia-

@Rosh-- You guys play this round! And I'll see how you do this! Then maybe I'll play! Waise I am pathetic at playing games :P

ur turn make a dialogue with "ki" 
@Pratik-- Sachii! I better stop visiting them from next year! Then maybe they realise they have a niece to entertain. :P