Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Addu bana Megha ka Bodyguard (Page 8)

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Waise sometimes it seems CV's kuchh achhe track kitne achhe se laate hain na.

Mohan and Addu ...Mohan and his dad... they are introducing these two tracks so well.

Dont know how many will agree but I loved the way they have started it today and I hope they handle it well in coming days.

But most importantly, I beg that the CV's bring MM back from Nepal only after MR truth is out warna ye roz roz ka drama pakaa dega... jab dekho Ridz and uski nakli awaaz wali mom munh utha ke bore karne chale aate hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtankur281-lightinfested-sumiswap

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Bigamy ke waijase ab kya sab acche qualities nakaar ke sirf bad qualities laga dhogi mohan peLOL
No! I am just laughing at the irony of the situation. Mohan must have separated from his dad because he might not have found his dad ethical enough. And today the same Mohan has committed such unethical harakiri. Sorry but his past good deeds have no bearing on what he has done. It is not a small thing to be ignored!

I'm not saying this can be ignored because anyway mohan didn't reveal the truth himself whatever the situation. But we can't question his other good qualities which are still intact till CVs wish otherwise for that as wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJsumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

hello everyone greetings from mumbai

Julplatankur281-lightinfested-Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

I didnt see episode its based on your update where he pushed Mohan...Addu is spoilt brat...Even I dont like too much spoilt brat kiddos...But with Addu I see Mohan behaving saame ...from bus to other incidance...He doesnt behave in stern or responsible manner at all...rather behave equally childish...Which might turn our either biggest flaw or boon in tackling him in future track

But from last 2 episode I feel that NBT is trying to revive...
Kul I am not talking in respect to Mohan at all. The treatment that Addu dishes out Mohan is largely due to the latter's immature ways. I don't blame Addu for disliking Mohan. What I don't like is this pushing the plate away and at the drop of the hat declaring that he wants to go back to his old house. These things ought to be disciplined right away.

Yup last 2 episodes have been decent. Again is you ignore the R factor.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtJulplatKeerthiVankur281-lightinfested-Silentsoul

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

polly,is polly here ? i have to tell her something..she is so right about addu..bringing  Mohan back his memories with his own father!!

Sita, Mohan always behaves in a certain with Addu because may be thats how his dad also used to behave with him. Addu-Mohan bonding will definitely help Mohan see his Dad's POV. Some sorting out of things on cards I think.

bspprtJulplatankur281-lightinfested-

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Originally posted by kkkap00r

Originally posted by ankur281

Mohan should move away from Vyas residence...nehi toh yeh log aise hi fayda uthate rahenge iss bat ki...

Haan yaar.. warna ye Megha roz roz Vyas niwas me chai aur khana banaati rahegi and Renu will keep going on and on with her chaals...LOL

Ye Addu bhi tabhi sudharega. Shehar ke doosre kone me ghar le lena chahiye MOhan ko Wink

Mohan and Megs have to sit together and discuss on Addu aur Mohan ki v samajhna padega ki ab dil se jyada dimak se kam leneka waqt hai. I feel he is still not realizing how much tough it is to maintain such marriages in indian middle class society.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

i wish rondhi track ki talwar na latakti sar pe ...mujhe aacha lagta ... 

waise hubby dead hoga toh bhi next marriage main legal formalities problem hote hai ???? mujhe nahi bata tha Confused

well i dint feel addu as a spoilt brat kid ...his reaction was much child lyk ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sumiswapNeelimaSJ

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Haa lakhu bro mohan baar baar such bolta hai per megha kabhi so jati hai kabhi chali jati hai to mohan ki kya galti. Ab wo loudspeaker lekar to nahi chilayega na ki meri aawaz suno. Yaha sab mohan ko hi bura bhala bolte hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index