Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Fri: Addu bana Megha ka Bodyguard (Page 6)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Joined: 29 July 2005
Posts: 17884

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r


I was watching Jan 12 episode where a person tries to bribe Mohan and Mohan throws him out.
 
And then he says to Karan " Arey bikna hi hota to yahan nahi apne..." then his mobile ring starts dhinchak dhichaak LOL
 
Dont know what happened .. what was he referring to???
 
By the way Mohan asked Addu to pick the plate and not to speak to Megha like this... thoda disciplined karna zaroori hai is ladke ko...but chalo MOhan ne thappad nahi maara Addu ko..like he himself was slapped.
Even I wanna know why he said that. My guess is that his father wanted him to join his business and Mohan said no because he did not find it ethical enough. Now that would be a little rich coming from him considering he's gone and committed bigamyLOL Such is life bro!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtKeerthiVkkkap00rankur281-lightinfested-

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 1594

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

May be its time Mohan will see through this father ans his relationship...complications,,,and his father point of view ...Big smileThat actually give NBT feel Slice of life...
 
Ye Ridz naam ki talwaar jaldi se jaaye and Mr Senior Bhanagar ki entry ho to achha hai.
 
Want the complete charm of NBT to be back sooner than later.
 
Hope Nepal se jab wapas aayein to atleast Ridz ki truth baahar aa chuki ho else they will stretch it like anything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281-lightinfested-Silentsoul

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 9532

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
helloall ... mujhe hope ki kiran dikhi ke hume mr.bhatnagar dikh jayege ... shayad cvs ko yaad aa gaya hai ke mohan n usske dad ke beech kuch problem hai 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sumiswapNeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kkkap00r


I was watching Jan 12 episode where a person tries to bribe Mohan and Mohan throws him out.
 
And then he says to Karan " Arey bikna hi hota to yahan nahi apne..." then his mobile ring starts dhinchak dhichaak LOL
 
Dont know what happened .. what was he referring to???
 
By the way Mohan asked Addu to pick the plate and not to speak to Megha like this... thoda disciplined karna zaroori hai is ladke ko...but chalo MOhan ne thappad nahi maara Addu ko..like he himself was slapped.
Even I wanna know why he said that. My guess is that his father wanted him to join his business and Mohan said no because he did not find it ethical enough. Now that would be a little rich coming from him considering he's gone and committed bigamyLOL Such is life bro!

Bigamy ke waijase ab kya sab acche qualities nakaar ke sirf bad qualities laga dhogi mohan peLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 1594

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Mohan should move away from Vyas residence...nehi toh yeh log aise hi fayda uthate rahenge iss bat ki...

 
Haan yaar.. warna ye Megha roz roz Vyas niwas me chai aur khana banaati rahegi and Renu will keep going on and on with her chaals...LOL
 
Ye Addu bhi tabhi sudharega. Shehar ke doosre kone me ghar le lena chahiye MOhan ko Wink
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16219

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

May be its time Mohan will see through this father ans his relationship...complications,,,and his father point of view ...Big smileThat actually give NBT feel Slice of life...
Haan mujhe bhi yahi lag raha hain. But I did not like the way Addu pushed his plate of food downAngryHate kids who are disrepectful towards food maybe because when I was kid any monkey business wrt food earned a tight slap from parents. 
I didnt see episode its based on your update where he pushed Mohan...Addu is spoilt brat...Even I dont like too much spoilt brat kiddos...But with Addu I see Mohan behaving saame ...from bus to other incidance...He doesnt behave in stern or responsible manner at all...rather behave equally childish...Which might turn our either biggest flaw or boon in tackling him in future track
 
But from last 2 episode I feel that NBT is trying to revive...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtJulplat-lightinfested-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Joined: 29 July 2005
Posts: 17884

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Mohan should move away from Vyas residence...nehi toh yeh log aise hi fayda uthate rahenge iss bat ki...

Clap Well said! This is what was in my mind. At first I thought it is good that MM are staying near Vyas house. It will be helpful in terms of looking after the kids and all that. But Addu will keep taking advantage of the situation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtKeerthiVkkkap00r-lightinfested-sumiswapmisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 40805

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hurrey one more track mr. Bhatnagar and mohan track mean rondi track may be end or paused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index