Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Addu bana Megha ka Bodyguard (Page 10)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

i wish rondhi track ki talwar na latakti sar pe ...mujhe aacha lagta ... 

waise hubby dead hoga toh bhi next marriage main legal formalities problem hote hai ???? mujhe nahi bata tha Confused

well i dint feel addu as a spoilt brat kid ...his reaction was much child lyk ... 

Kiran agar koi kid khana wana fekega toh woh spoilt brat hi kehlayega. Mere ghar mein karti toh do kaan ke neeche milta mujhe...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281-lightinfested-pc_pals-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I'm not saying this can be ignored because anyway mohan didn't reveal the truth himself whatever the situation. But we can't question his other good qualities which are still intact till CVs wish otherwise for that as wellLOL

That I agree with. Even is this mess there are times when some of his "better" qualities come jumping right out. But to overlook his stupidity CV's have to redeem. Though no form of redemption looks good enough. Maybe like you say they ought to just put a disclaimer saying: Ridz track was a mistake please ignore.LOL

There is really no other way. The moment has passed with MM marriageOuch. Mohan can never really be redeemed. Maybe after some punishment / struggle after truth revelationConfused. Still i'm not sure, if mohan can be redeemed in true sense. 

Only disclaimer can help and thats not really a practically possible idea unfortunatelyOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprt-lightinfested-NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Fari-

thanks for the LU Neelu

so 7 dwarfs are coming tomorrow, now the terms "dwarfs" is suiting them even better after looking at their respective heights :))

seems like another near miss for Mohan's divorce revelation, kabhi Megha sou jaati hai aur kabhi bataye beghair principal ke paas chali jaati hai :(

so senior jodi of papa-beta and junior jodi is shame to shame

but Vyas residence being so close to their home is an added challenge for Mohan if and when he finally does manage to win Addu's heart. Because it's getting just too easy for Addu to avoid him and take the easy way out
Hug
Tomorrow nahi Fari Monday LOL

This near miss divorce revelation is getting on my nerves much like the "tum" and "aap" argument.Sleepy

KeerthiV-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma

polly,is polly here ? i have to tell her something..she is so right about addu..bringing  Mohan back his memories with his own father!!

Sita, Mohan always behaves in a certain with Addu because may be thats how his dad also used to behave with him. Addu-Mohan bonding will definitely help Mohan see his Dad's POV. Some sorting out of things on cards I think.

Yes I too think Mr.Bhatnagar used to behave like this. And Mohan may not know any other way to treat kids. 

Induvati ne doosri baar shadi ki thi kya Mr. Bhatnagar se?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
what is meaning of Bigamy?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

need advice from DISloyal fans...tell me if the Piddi saving mommy from Spiderman was a tolerable one or awkward one coz I don't wanna watch it without caution & go back to my sulking mood Ouch... please tell me LOL...

luv
rehana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by krazzybeam

i wish rondhi track ki talwar na latakti sar pe ...mujhe aacha lagta ... 

waise hubby dead hoga toh bhi next marriage main legal formalities problem hote hai ???? mujhe nahi bata tha Confused

well i dint feel addu as a spoilt brat kid ...his reaction was much child lyk ... 

Kiran agar koi kid khana wana fekega toh woh spoilt brat hi kehlayega. Mere ghar mein karti toh do kaan ke neeche milta mujhe...
Haila SumiShocked Maine bhi kuch pages pehle yahi post kiya hainLOL If I had done such a thing I can only imagine what my parents would've done. Kan aur gaal do laal kar chuke hote. These things ought to be disciplined. He cannot take out Mohan's anger on food. That's wrong.

KeerthiV-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Induvati ne doosri baar shadi ki thi kya Mr. Bhatnagar se?LOL

I don't think soLOL. But from some convo, it seems acc to mohan, Mr.Bhatnagar didn't treat Indu well. So mohan might have disliked him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index