Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

No I don't think so. Aisa hota toh kabhi toh mention kartha, especially when the question of his marriage with megha came up. 

I too think so.otherwise the matter will be too much complicared-waise CV's ka kya bharosa,naya track bana bhi sakta hai,comparison btw two stepdad,isme saayad Mohan ko winner dikha de aur yeh bhi dikha de ke stepdad doesn't work-it's not true,it can work if Dad(or Bade Bhai๐Ÿ˜†) is caring  like Monu...

Btw Gd Nyt to all๐Ÿค—

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Red - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Yeh baat mohan sirf sarcastically bol saktha hai๐Ÿ˜†. Real me bola toh i would say ek aur character assasination of mohan๐Ÿ˜†. 
[/QUOTE]

Megha should sit with Mohan and discuus regarding Addu to solve this. Megs too seems to be clueless regarding Addu. Dont know why they are playing aankh-mein choli instead of doing that
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Sanjay nashe ki natak karke Venu ke paas chala jaayega,jaara socho uske baad kya hoga...

jyada kuch nahi bus agle din sanjay hospital me hoga zindgi or maut ke beech.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankur281

@Red - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Yeh baat mohan sirf sarcastically bol saktha hai๐Ÿ˜†. Real me bola toh i would say ek aur character assasination of mohan๐Ÿ˜†. 

Megha should sit with Mohan and discuus regarding Addu to solve this. Megs too seems to be clueless regarding Addu. Dont know why they are playing aankh-mein choli instead of doing that
[/QUOTE]

Clueless? you mean she too don't know how to solve this Mohan-addu bonding problem. 
ankur281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vs-kmh

ye swal dappu jhappu se pucho pakka unka jawab hoga daag ache hai.

For highlighted part: ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

jyada kuch nahi bus agle din sanjay hospital me hoga zindgi or maut ke beech.

Aur Renu ushe Coma me bhej degi-10 lakh ki aakeli waarish๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ye swal dappu jhappu se pucho pakka unka jawab hoga daag ache hai.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† mohan sure next washing powder ki add ka hero hai๐Ÿ˜†
ankur281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Clueless? you mean she too don't know how to solve this Mohan-addu bonding problem. 

she herself really didn't seem to give much thought on this prior jumping to agree to marry. Or she would have prepared Addu likewise and made him realize why and what is happening..
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ami mohan ne prommise kiya hai mr. Ved se ki wo bacho ka papa nahi dost bankar rahega. Bus wo dosto ki tarah pes ata hai jaise wo nanhi ke saath rehta hai.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankur281

she herself really didn't seem to give much thought on this prior jumping to agree to marry. Or she would have prepared Addu likewise and made him realize why and what is happening..

Shaadi karne me sab ne jald baazi kardi. CVs are so stupid to show that megha agreed for the marriage before sorting Indu issue, which was her main reason for denying mohan so much. Then where did they have time to solve Addu? 

Now also megha keeps giving confusing expressions, when mohan-addu fight intensifies but later she does nothing about it.